𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

| Miami Florida - 3:00pm |

Omniscient POV :

—————————————————————-

Theylovejoy :

Business Woman😻💕Liked by Halliemontez and 2,000 others

Business Woman😻💕
Liked by Halliemontez and 2,000 others

Comments Disabled....

Halliemontez

🧚🏽🧚🏽🧚🏽Liked by theylovejoy and 2,000 others

🧚🏽🧚🏽🧚🏽
Liked by theylovejoy and 2,000 others

Comments disabled...

"I haven't posted on Instagram in so long" Joy admired her new post. "Same" Hallie nodded "We look so cute though!"

"Ms. Jackson?" A woman walked up to the two girls. "Yes" Joy smiled before shaking the woman's hand, "Hi I'[m Freya, I will be showing the townhouse that you were interested in renting."

"Yes, and this is my best friend, Hallie."

"Nice to meet you" Freya smiled, "You girls can follow me" Freya instructed before Hallie and Joy followed behind her. They arrived at a three-bedroom townhouse and Joy smiled. "So, this townhouse is three bedrooms, two baths and it also has a basement. It is only two floors, and the bedrooms aren't too big, but I think it will be enough room for you both" Frey explained as they walked around the house.

After the tour, Joy and Hallie decided on the house. It had been three weeks of them looking for a place and they had finally found one.

Joy and Hakeem talk from time to time, but she has refused to move back in with him. He cheated on her, and she wasn't going to let that slide.