𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

| Tallahassee Florida - 8:00am |

Omniscient POV:

| Tallahassee Florida - 8:00am |•Omniscient POV:

—————————————————————-

"Well Ms. Montez, your results are back and you are a month pregnant...congratulations" The nurse smiled while Hallie began to get teary eyed.

"Thank you" Joy smiled before the nurse nodded and walked out of the room. "I can't keep it" Hallie blurted out.

"Hallie you don't mean that" Joy sighed, "Joy what am I going to do?! Chris ain't even my boyfriend. How are we going to have a baby?!"

"Hallie you have me, okay?! I'm going to help you" Joy assured her. "Come on, let's get out of here" Joy sighed before Hallie stood up and they left the doctors office.

When they got back to Hallie's house, Hakeem picked Joy up.

"Hey" Joy smiled as she got into the car. "Wassup" Hakeem mumbled. "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm straight, how's Hallie?"

"Good" Joy nodded. She placed her seatbelt on before Hakeem pulled off. "What did you and Chris do?"

"Not shit" Hakeem shook his head. "Boy you ain't gotta lie" Joy laughed, "Y'all went to the strip club or something?" Joy smiled. "Nah" Hakeem stated dryly.

"Okay..."

The ride to their place was quiet. While Joy was getting out of the car, she noticed a large hickey on Hakeem's neck.

"This nigga think I'm dumb?" She thought to herself but decided to keep quiet.

They got into the house and Joy sat her things on the couch before sitting down.

"You want a drink Bae?"

"No" she shook her head before turning the tv on. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing" she shrugged before turning on her favorite show, Baddies.

"You seem like you got an attitude."

"Should I have an attitude?"

"Joy I ain't playing these fucking mind games" Hakeem mugged. "Good me either, I'm not staying here" Joy stood up before walking to her room.