Fourteen

| Tallahassee Florida - 7:00pm |

Omniscient POV:

———————————————————————-

"Is she going to be, okay?" Hallie questioned the nurse while the nurse nodded. "Yes, she's has a minor concussion, a broken wrist and a broken nose, but she will be fine. She will have to stay here for the next few days."

"Okay I'm staying with her" Hakeem nodded, "okay, we're running one more test before you guys can come back and see her. Feel free to sit in the waiting room while you wait for her" the nurse smiled before walking away.

"Who did this to her?" Hallie questioned and Hakeem shook my head. "I got an idea, look Hallie, I'm thinking of moving to Miami with Joy."

"Why would you do that?" Hallie laughed before she noticed that Hakeem wasn't joking, "Oh you're serious....you feelin her?" Hallie questioned and he nodded. "Yeah, at first it was just a sexual connection but now its more than that" he explained.

"What about your baby mama? She told me all about that girl" Hallie rolled her eyes. "I'll handle that" Hakeem said honestly. "Have you talked to Chris?" Hallie questioned nervously while Hakeem nodded.

"Yeah, can I ask you something Hallie?"

"Sure" she mumbled, "Did he really put his hands on you?" Hakeem questioned while Hallie remained silent. "Hallie-"

"I'm sorry to interrupt" another nurse walked up to the two. "Joy's tests are done, her room number is two zero seven" the nurse explained causing Hakeem and Hallie to nod before they stood up and walked to Joy's room.

When they got inside, they saw Joy hooked up to a bunch of machines. Her heart rate was steady and calm while Hakeem stared at her. "You know who did this?" Hallie questioned while Hakeem slightly nodded.

"Don't leave her side, I'll be back"

"Where are you going?" Hallie slightly panicked. "To handle something, I'll be back and text me when she wakes up" Hakeem stated and Hallie nodded before he left the room.

-

-

-

"Don't lie to me" Hakeem mugged Tatiana, "Hakeem why the fuck would I lie? Why do you even care what happens to her anyways?" Tatiana rolled her eyes while folding towels.

"First you move the bitch in your house, next you fuck her and I thought it would be over by then but you acting like you like her or something."

"T, you doing too much-"

"Actually, I'm not doing enough" Tatiana slammed down a towel. "I'm the one pregnant with YOUR baby. The least you can do is show me a little respect" Tatiana rolled her eyes and Hakeem sucked his teeth.

"Tatiana when I find out who helped you with this shit, they all dead. So, say your goodbyes and you betta not eva in yo life touch Joy again" Hakeem warned before a tear fell down Tatiana's cheek and Hakeem sucked his teeth.