𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

| Greece - 12:45pm |

Omniscient POV :

—————————————————————-

"Heyy cutie" Joy smiled at Hallie who was placing lotion on her legs. "Girll I don't feel cute, this baby got me feeling ugly."

"You know they say you get uglier when you have a girl."

"So I am ugly?" Hallie frowned causing Joy to chuckle. "No mami, you're gorgeous" Joy kissed her cheek before pulling out her phone.

"You're in a good mood."

"Of course I am! Bitch we in Greeceeeeee" Joy dragged causing Hallie to laugh. "You're right....let me get my pregnant ass dressed" Hallie exhaled.

Meanwhile, Chris and Hakeem were talking in the other room.

"Seems like this whole thing with you and Joy became too serious" Chris spoke up and Hakeem sucked his teeth. "It's not Joy I'm after, it's her brother."

"The plan was to get at her then the brother. You in love bruh" Chris laughed, "ight and what about you and Hallie? You can't leave that girl alone" Hakeem chuckled.

"She was just an add on from the plan.....it is more now though. She's carrying my kid."

"You love her?"

"I got love for her" Chris shrugged. "Shit ain't about me though. What are you gonna do about Joy? You think she's gonna choose you over her brother?"

"She lives with me and she don't even speak to that nigga."

"Well she lives with Hallie now" Chris reminded. "He's still her brother, you gotta be careful with her. I know you love her but if you gon kill him you need to do it quick-"

Chris got cut off by Joy and Hallie walking out of Hallie's room. "How do we look?" Hallie smiled.

"Amazing" Hakeem and Chris said in unison before mugging each other.

"Come on" Hakeem stood up before taking Joys hand and they walked out of the house that he had rented for all of them to stay in.

"That baby weight look good on you" Chris licked his lips. "Whatever" Hallie rolled her eyes. "Come on baby let me take your picture" Chris smiled.

"What were you and Hakeem talking about before we walked in?"

"Business" Chris kept his answer short. "Just business?"

"Hallie smile, damn" Chris sucked his teeth before Hallie smiled for the picture.