𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

| Tallahassee Florida - 5:00pm |

Omniscient POV:

———————————————————————-

It's been a month and everything was pretty normal. Joy was still staying with Hakeem and you could say that the two have....developed a.....sexual relationship.

Tatiana has been pretty quiet, Hakeem satisfies her from time to time but he's more worried about Joy now. They were actually having a good time with each other.

"Joy!" Hakeem called from upstairs in the trap house. Joy sucked her teeth while Hallie laughed, sitting on Chris's lap.

"I'll be back" Joy stated before passing the blunt back to PJ and walking upstairs.

She knocked on the office door before walking in and closing the door behind her. "Fuck you knocking fo?" Hakeem laughed.

"I was just tryna be polite" Joy waved him off. "Anyways what you need?"

"You hungry? I ain't coming home tonight." Hakeem explained while Joy nodded her head. She wanted to question where he was going but she wasn't his girlfriend so it wasn't her place.

"Okay and yeah I could eat" she admitted. "Ight, Chris and Hallie finna come with us....you been smoking?"

"A little bit" Joy shrugged while Hakeem mugged. "What I told you about smoking behind niggas in hea?"

"Keem relax....it was just PJ" Joy shrugged. Joy now knew how Hakeem was. When she first met him, she couldn't read him but now she saw him clearly. Throughout this month, he treated her with the most respect and showered her with many gifts. He cared a lot about his mom and made it their mission to see her once every two weeks. He was a patient person and every move he made was a smart one, which is something Joy admired about him.

"Y'all ready?" Chris walked into the office. "Nigga you can't knock?" Hakeem mugged. "Nah nigga fuck you" Chris shooed him off and Hakeem shook his head.

"Come on" Joy chuckled before they all walked downstairs and left the trap.

"Hakeem got you this whip?" Hallie smiled while sitting in Joys new BMW. "Yeah, you like?" Joy smiled, "girl this shit is cuteeee, what's ha name?"

"Name?" Joy chuckled. "Yeah her name....yo car got a name right?"

"No" Joy shook her head before pulling off. They were headed to get some food and Joy was following Hakeem who was driving with Chris.

"How's Chris treating you?"

"Amazing" Hallie smiled. "Really?" Joy questioned and Hallie nodded. "Yeah, he's really good to me and respects me" Hallie ranted and Joy nodded. "Well as long as you're happy-"

"I am! What's about you and Hakeem though?"

"We're not together" Joy chuckled. "No but y'all be fucking and y'all live together....there has to be something there."

"There is something and that something is a sexual connection. Nothing more and nothing less."

"So you're good with just having a sexual relationship with him?" Hallie questioned causing Joy to remain quiet.