𝚃𝚎𝚗

| Tallahassee Florida - 5:00pm |

Omniscient POV:

———————————————————————-

Hakeem walked over to the front door after hearing a knock and sucked his teeth once he spotted Tatiana through the peep hole.

He opened the door and Tatiana sent him a mug. "Where's yo little bitch at?"

"What do you want T?" Hakeem groaned. "To talk" she pushed passed him. Tatiana sat down on the couch and Hakeem shut the front door before locking it.

He stood at the door for a while before Tatiana chuckled. "I'm so sick of this Marcel" she sighed while referring to Hakeem as his middle name.

"What T?"

"It's the same shit constantly. Once you and I get on bad terms, you find some young bitch to fuck and then get rid of her a week later. I'm so sick of that. I want us to be happy."

"T....we ain't together. Maybe we dated in high school but that shit ova now. We came up with that decision."

"Because you couldn't be loyal" Tatiana reminded. "I'm not gonna be loyal to you T" Hakeem admitted. "I'm not loyal to anybody but that streets...they the only thing I ain't cheating on so if you can't handle that then you need to leave."

"So you just lost love for me?" Tatiana's voice cracked, "Nah" Hakeem shook his head. "I still got live for you....a lot."

"So why can't we be together?!" Tatiana grew upset. "T I gotta go" Hakeem shook his head. "Where? What's the rush?" She walked over to Hakeem and placed her hand on his chest.

He looked down at her hand before glancing at her lips as he pushed her slightly away.

"I gotta go pick up Joy from work-"

"You're pathetic" Tatiana cut Hakeem off with a scuff. "You'll be back though" She nodded while adjusting her purse. "You always come back" she rolled her eyes and left the house.

Hakeem left the house soon after and headed to pick up Joy. Once he got to the mall, he texted Joy that he was outside.

He was waiting in the parking lot for what seemed like forever before Joy finally started walking out of the mall with a light skin guy.

Hakeem mugged while Joy laughed and smiled with the boy before waving and getting into the car.

"Who was that?" Hakeem asked once Joy got settled into the car. "Who?"

"Mmcht, nigga you just walked out with" Hakeem mugged. "Ohhh Tyler....he's nobody" Joy shrugged with a small smile.

"Nobody? Nobody got you smilin like that" Hakeem still mugged. "Keem he's my coworker....his name is Tyler and he walked me out to make sure I was safe."

"Next time tell him you straight" Hakeem laughed. He wasn't the jealous or insecure type, he just didn't fuck with people and since he had no idea who Tyler was, he ain't fuck with the thought of him trying to get close to Joy.