𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

| Tallahassee Florida - 4:40pm |

Omniscient POV:

———————————————————————-

"So you don't believe her?" Joy questioned Hakeem while they walked around a park track. "I don't know what to believe" he shrugged. "I feel like she just wants y'all to be together" Joy shrugged while Hakeem chuckled at her.

"What?" She smiled. "Nothing, look I'm tired of talking about Tatiana. Let's talk about us."

"Us?" Joy chuckled while Hakeem nodded. "Yeah us" he grabbed her hand. "So now all of a sudden, you wanna try a relationship?"

"I don't know....I just like you Joy. I fuck with your energy and I like having you around."

"Okay" Joy chuckled, "again...who are you and what have you done with Hakeem?" 

"Fuck you" Hakeem said playfully while Joy laughed.

The two had been getting along great in all honesty. Hakeem felt as though he had found his other half. He didn't get attached to people quickly and wasn't into the whole girlfriend and boyfriend thing, but he really liked Joy.

At first, he only displayed an interest in her because he had leverage over her but now it was more than that. She was different than he expected, and he loved it.

After walking, Joy questioned if Hakeem could drop her off at Hallie's house because she left her charger.

Once at Hallie's, Joy got out of the car and knocked on the door. She heard yelling before Chris swung open the door. "Wassup sis" he smiled, and Joy gave him a confused look. "Hey Chris, where's Hallie?"

"Upstairs in the shower" he shrugged, "Really because I just heard her" Joy chuckled before looking behind Chris and seeing Hallie in the kitchen. "Nigga move" Joy pushed Chris before walking into the house.

She walked towards the kitchen before seeing tears running down Hallie's face. She glanced at Hallie's body and saw the bruises on her legs. "Tell me he didn't do it" Joy said through gritted teeth causing Hallie to slightly jump.

"Joy please don-"

Joy walked away before going up to Chris and punching him in the jaw. "Fuck you nigga, get the fuck out."

"Joy you trippin" Chris chuckled before Hakeem walked in the house. "Joy I'm ready to go-"

"Get this pussy nigga out this house!" Joy yelled. "What's wrong?"

"Man yo girl trippin" Chris shook his head causing Hakeem to give Joy a confused look. "Look at Hallie's fucking body bro! Yo homeboy been beating on my sis and we ain't going for that shit. BOTH of y'all get out" Joy screamed.

"Man fuck y'all" Chris waved her off and walked out the house. "Ima be back" Hakeem pointed at Joy before leaving behind Chris and Joy slammed the door.

Hours after being at Hallie's house, Joy decided to take a walk to the corner store. "You want anything?" She questioned before turning around and seeing that Hallie was asleep.

"Nevermind" she chuckled before walking out of the bed room and closing the door.

Joy grabbed Hallie's house keys before walking out of the house and locking the door.

While she walked to the corner store, her phone began to ring and it was Hakeem trying to FaceTime her.

"Hey Keem" she sighed. "Wassup, how's yo girl?"

"She's better....I can't believe Chris has been hitting on her though. That shit ain't funny nor cute" Joy shook her head. "I know, I don't know what's going through that Nigga mind" Hakeem shook his head.

"Well whatever it is he needs get it together" Joy shook her head before walking into the store.

She grabbed her and Hallie's favorite chips and a soda before paying and leaving the store.

"When you want me to pick you up?" Hakeem questioned while Joy watched a black suv drive slowly beside her.

"Um...I'm going to stay with Hallie tonight. Her family is out of town" Joy mumbled before five girls jumped out of the truck including Tatiana.

Before Joy could pull out her gun, the girls started jumping her.

"Joy!" Hakeem yelled confused while Tatiana recorded and laughed. "Stay away from my man bitch" Tatiana spat on Joy before the girls got back into the car and pulled off.

"Joy!" Kayla, a girl from the block yelled from down the street before running over.

"Girl are you okay?!" She questioned but Joy was unresponsive. "Yo!" Hakeem yelled through the phone and Kayla picked it up.

"Um hello?"

"Yo this Hakeem, fuck happened to my girl?!" He yelled through the phone at Kayla.

"I-um- she got jumped.... She's not responding and I don't know if she's breathing. I'm calling nine one one."

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes!💕

Thoughts?👀