Chapter 21

Back in Paradis Island, Armin, and the others have returned from the world alliance meeting. Armin says, "We didn't get the answers that we wanted from the other nations."

"Yeah. They are obvious hiding something from us because we're from Paradis Island." Annie says, "Looks like Eren is right about them trying to launch an attack on Paradis Island..."

Just as they are about to leave, they notice that the plane that Eren and the others are have landed.

"What? Did they seriously come back this early?" Connie widens his eyes. "Does that mean they are already back from Marley?"

"They notice Eren and the others leaving the airplane, but they are surprised to see three more people coming with them.

"Is that Captain Levi?" Armin gasps.

"Wait, what?" This causes everyone looks in that direction with shock. Reiner says, "Gabi and Falco are with them as well! Why?"

"I don't know..." Pieck says. "I thought Gabi would have tried to kill Eren..."

They head to the capital with Eren and the others and find the rest of the Titan Shifters and Queen Historia waiting for them. Historia asks, "So what's the news?"

"It is not good, Marley really is involved in the food poisoning. We've also gathered intel that there are a total of 8 nations involved in the attack. The only exceptions are Hizuru, Stamer, and Vilij. The three nations are against the attack on Paradis thanks to Jean's help."

"I see... so that means Eldia is really in danger." Erwin sighs.

"And we also have brought back a person who wants to see you, Commander Erwin." Eren says while Gabi and Falco bring Levi into the room. Erwin, Historia, Sasha, and Akira are shocked to see the 'humanity's strongest soldier' in a state like this.

"Is that you, Levi?" Erwin asks with surprise.

Levi says, "Commander Erwin... Are you really alive? My mind is not messing me up, right?"

Erwin nods and says, "Yes, Levi. I was revived as a Titan shifter. I've heard your state, but to think it is this serious..."

"I know, thanks to that damn monkey bastard. But at least I manage to fulfill your promise and killed him." Levi says.

Sasha also flinches after seeing Gabi, and Gabi says, "Sasha, right?"

Sasha nods, and Gabi bows her head and says, "I'm really sorry. I was immature and brainwashed for good to think that all of you are devils, I killed you because of my anger and thirst for revenge. Your family were the ones who opened my eyes to the harsh truth..."

Sasha says, "I... I guess it is fine, I already knew about my death anyway. Eren informed me just before I was asked to join the Yeagerists."

"Hold down, you were also one of the Yeagerists as well?" Falco asks with surprise.

Sasha says, "I didn't look like I'm one of them, did I? It seems like I've done a good job in hiding myself. And when I heard about my death, Eren did give me a slight hope that he would save me, but that didn't happen because the Scouts decided to tie him up."

Aya says, "That might be true. If Eren wasn't tied up, his next action is to take the bullet that was shot by Gabi. And that's the reason why he laughed after hearing Sasha's death."

Eren says, "Enough about this. And once again, I'm sorry I didn't fulfill that promise."

"Yeah, it's annoying to hear you apologizing again, I think I rather die than hearing that again."