ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ*

final part of "attention" :)

Maggie: Switch

Billie: Switch

It's been months since Maggie asked for a divorce and now she was standing in court all because of a prenuptial agreement.

Maggie didn't have anything from the beginning and her chances of winning this case for half of his assets where extremely low. Maggie really didn't care about any of this the feeling of being free was victory enough.

"Have you come to an agreement your honor?" Maggie's ex-husband lawyer asked. "Indeed, I have in conclusion of the recklessness of the attitude your client has portrayed in years of marriage from the consensual proof given by the opposing side I must state this was easy." He replied as Maggie listened.

"I would like to say there is nothing we can do about the enforcement of the non-consensual sex so you will not be arrested but instead all your assets will go to your ex-wife Maggie Lindemann for pain and suffering and most of all clear abuse." The judge said.

"Court is adjourned." He replied before getting up and walking out Maggie was in shock to say the least although the divorce had been settled three months ago Billie had stated that Maggie should file for the reading of the prenuptial agreement which wasn't a bad idea and paid off in more ways than one.

Billie also stated since her brother was a lawyer there was no need for her to go search for one.

"It was nice doing business with Maggie." Her lawyer shook her hand. "Thank you, Finneas." Maggie replied smiling hugging him.

"Are you heading over to Billie's?" He asked as Maggie blushed the girls hadn't done anything or labeled anything, but Maggie definitely enjoyed hanging out with the girl.

She enjoyed the heated make out sessions that lead to hickys being placed everywhere and then she enjoyed the conversations.

She enjoyed how Billie would look at her like she was the only girl in the world. To Billie she was Maggie was everything to her the light of her day. In all reality Billie was so grateful to have Maggie in her life.

Sometimes Maggie would think she was the lucky one for meeting someone like Billie when in reality Billie was the lucky one. She had yearned for this girl for so long and now she had her.

This same girl she was afraid to talk to in her yoga class had her arms wrapped around her and it was so surreal for the blonde to even fathom.

"Yeah, I'm actually headed over to her house right now." Maggie replied as Finneas smiled. "Alright well don't forget we have dinner tonight." Finneas responded before taking another call on her phone.

Maggie knocked on the door as she waited outside. "Baby?" Billie asked as she opened the door. "Hi!" Maggie said as she hugged the blonde.

"Did you win the case?" Billie said as Maggie walked in. "Yeah, I did I get to keep the house, the seven cars, and the two business along with the beach house in Italy. Maggie sighed.

"That's good baby why the long face?" Billie asked. "Just tired." Maggie replied as Billie frowned. "How about you go take a shower and change into something comfortable and we watch TV until it's time to leave for dinner." Billie replied.

"That sounds good." Maggie replied as she slowly started stripping on her way to the bathroom as Billie walked the other way to find something for the older woman to wear.

"Billie!" Maggie yelled from the bathroom. "Yes?" She replied outside the door. "Do you want to join me?" Maggie asked nervously. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Of course I just don't want to be alone right now." Maggie replied as Billie shook her head.