𝟏| #1 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝.

(This is inspired by an imagine I read, the book was called 'KISS Imagines', I forgot the author but I'll put their tag in when I find it :))

Depressing and dull eyes scanned the white room, it was blurry and it sounded like a large clock was ticking.

With each woosh of the pendulum, she began to fall deeper and weaker.
She didn't want to die, but she was too far gone.

"It'll be alright..." She could faintly hear a very weak and sad woman's voice.
She tried turning her head, but as soon as she did, it all went dark, a squeal rang in her ears.

She felt stiff, her body tensed, she could hear herself screaming but her lips weren't moving.

She was falling, a black pit engulfed her as she spun endlessly until finally... She fell, on hot gravel.

She was stronger now, no longer weak and sick in a hospital bed, but she was now in the one place she wished she wouldn't be in when she left the mortal realm.

Hell...

Lava spilled down rocks, like waterfalls as she walked around curiously, the sky, instead of being blue was a murky orangey-yellow colour, almost gold.

"Halt!" She heard, just like that, a large dog had pushed her to the ground, she squealed as it snarled and growled down at her, large fangs chomping as it barked ferociously.

"N-nice... Nice doggy..." She said, completely horrified of the animal on top of her, she very gently grabbed it's ear, massaging the inside making it's once gnashing teeth stop, it let out a shocked whine before panting happily and wagging it's tail.

"Fool!" A guard yelled and kicked the dog, the poor creature whimpered and hid behind the newest edition down here.

"Seize her!" He yelled, ordering the two other guards to grab her.
They were dressed in metal plated gear and had muscles that were huge stacked uppn themselves.

"You dare make a mutt of the kings beast?!" He barked as he held a scroll, acting like a white knight as they stopped at the large black and slightly tilted castle.

The doors were pushed open, inside looked even worse...
Pictures were slanted on the walls, the room was quiet and dark, which is surprising for a place like hell.

Down in this room, there was no warmth, again, something you wouldn't assume in hell.

It made her skin shiver as she was being dragged by the guards who marched as if they were in a parade.

Suddenly, they came to a halt at the throne, releasing the girl who fell to the floor, she was delicate and only now realizing it, but she was dressed in black leathers, leather pants and a leather jacket, her top was satin and black as well.

As quickly as they came in, they left, the large doors slamming with a loud and deep boom that rattled the place.

She looked around, eyes scanning in search of a king, but she couldn't see one, she was just sitting there, watching as the poor dog whimpered and sat in the dog bed, feeling completely neglected.

"Oh... You poor baby," she said, getting closer and scratching its ear making him pant in happiness, rolling around and insisting on belly rubs, her giggles of joy rung in a certain someone's ears.

He snarled at the sound.
'Happiness', how could you be happy in a place like this?

He stomped in, his large boots making himself known as he walked into the main room.

His hard gaze fell on her, his lips curling in a snarl as he watched her pet at the precious doberman who was happily soaking in the love he never once received.