𝟗| #1 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬 - 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬.

Her lips were soft and sweet when his lips were pressed against them, they were warm, red and tasted like cherries with a heavenly scent of chocolate lingering on her tongue, her favourite food.

All he wanted was to get home from tour and surprise his loving girlfriend who would be waiting at home for him. However she didn't know that he was coming back today.

The two had only been together for about a few months, let me tell ya, they acted like they had been together forever, the two couldn't be split apart, they were best friends and lovers.

"Man calm down," Rikki said, "Yeah man, you're giving me a headache just looking at the thoughts wurring in your head," C. C said, "Right... Sorry," Bret mumbled, though he still continued to think deeply about his girlfriend.

Y/N.

She was beautiful, she had such plump lips and he could get wasted just from kissing her, it was his favourite alcohol, even when they got dirty, he would tell her those very words.

Take dirty to me

But anyways, that's not what were doing today...

After what felt like a thousand years of shaking around on the bus due to the bendy roads, they finally came to a halt.

They all got out seen as they lived relatively close and Bret was the first inside, even as he lived furthest from where they stopped, he had sprinted his way just to find his sweet sweet Y/N.

He grabbed hold of the door, turning it and closing it behind him as he looked around, "Oh Y/N~" he sang playfully, he heard a loud squeal before finding her.

She ran up and jumped into his arms, "Haha, hey baby," he smiled, "Oh Bretty, I thought you were gonna miss today..." She pouted, "Could never... It's our first Valentine together," he grinned and kissed her softly.

The kiss was perfect. Everything he had been imagining on the long flight over, she thought his lips tasted just like how his Cologne smelt, which wouldn't be too far off seen as he used a cheap Cologne as an after shave.

"I love you," he breathed as their tongues battled, "I love you too," she smiled, they split at last, much to their dismay and looked into each other's eyes.

She kissed his forehead, his arms still holding her up and her legs still squeezing his waist.
"Happy valentines, my darling," he said softly, "Happy valentines baby, look," she smiled, finally hopping down and grabbing his hand, taking him to the couch, on the coffee table was an art piece she had drawn him.

"Woah... Babe it's... Incredible," he said in awe, "I wanted to capture our favourite moments, just in case you weren't here I could relive them," she smiled, the painting was of Bret, his arms around her as they stood at the balcony looking at the stars.

"I love you so much," he breathed as he pulled her in for a kiss, "I love you too snake," she smiled, "Snake?" He asked, "Mhm, Poison, get it?" She smirked, "You're such a dork," he smirked and kissed her neck lightly.

"Oh yeah... You love me," she said sassy like, "Mm, indeed I do..." He groaned making her giggle.

Oh what a night.

Til I'm screaming for more, more more more!