𝟒𝟕 | #𝟏 - 𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧 - 𝐈𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

Everything about you drove Eric insane! I mean, from your hips, you hands, your face, even the way you walked, talked, hell - if you recorded your butchered singing in the shower he'd be in love.

He was obsessed, it drove him fucking insane. He couldn't stop thinking about you. So what did he do?

Write a song, all for you. Most of the time you couldn't get a break from him. From the excuses he'd make to show up to your house, from the way he'd practically barge into your space at the recording studio and sit so close he was nearly on you.

The two of you were - romantic in a way... Ugh, kind of? If you count shoving his face away when he tries to kiss you romantic, than yeah! Very romantic.

He stayed up all night working away at this new piece of material he had thought of.
His band getting called constantly, especially poor Paul.
The guitarist stayed up as well, creating licks and mini acoustic solos to go with the song and vocal melody as Eric would sing to him over the phone to give him an idea.

Eventually the song was being taken to the studio, it took a long process before you were called.

"Hey, um - I was wondering if you could stop by the studio today, it's real important," Eric said - bouncing on his feet in front of your house, waiting for an answer.

"Uh - yeah, yeah sure - um, just give me five, okay?" You spoke, he nodded and stood there outside as you went upstairs and got changed, eventually you came back and he lead you to his car.

"You look really - really fucking good today," he said - slightly out of breath as he told you, "I don't look good everyday?" You asked, a hint of faux sadness in your voice, "What?! No! You're gorgeous! You kidding me? You could make sandles and a trash bag look hot!" He spoke quickly, you let out a short laugh, "Eric - I'm only messing with you," you smiled, putting the car in gear - ready for him to drive, "Right, I knew that," he said before driving to the studio, cursing himself out in his head.

"It's um - I wrote this for you, you know?" He asked, opening the car door for you, "Oh really? What's it called?" You asked - smile flashing slightly, he pursed his lips slightly and slowly opened them again, "We- well um, I was thinking you'd get it within the chorus?" He said, you raised a brow and followed him inside, there sat the others, all lined up and ready to play this love song for you.

"Hi guys," you smiled - fingers wiggling in a wave, they waved back and gave smiles - ready to play this for you.
"No backin' out now Eric! I didn't stay up countless nights for this," Paul spoke, adjusting his guitar in his lap, "Got it," Eric said, sitting on a stool with a microphone stand in front of him.

"You ready, Y/N?" He asked - watching you and giving a small nod as if wanting a reply, you nodded once sat down and so he took a deep breath.

"1 2... 1 2 3 4..." Pat counted in, shaking something in his hand as he listened to the song begin - a few taps from the body of Paul's body before Eric soon began singing.

You began smiling as soon as you heard the intro to the chorus, one leg over the other as you let it wiggle to the rhythm, nodding slowly and looking into Eric's eyes with a big smile.

"Let me be the one to hold you," he sang - looking directly into your eyes, nodding his head along as the others sang - chiming in in certain pieces.

"I can make you start to smile," he sang - grinning wide as he saw your smile grow wider - Paul had a solo right after that line.

He was singing directly to you - it went quiet before kicking back up with the chorus, he was singing his heart out just for you.

The song slowly rung out at the end and he looked at you nervously, "Oh, Eric, you mean it?" You giggled - he looked at you and the others groaned, "Girl, he's obsessed!" Pat yelled, you let out a laugh and got up from the couch, approaching Eric who was in a high stool, you stood in front of him and kissed him - he felt like melting and his band began cheering.

As the kiss was pulled away, he looked at you and smiled.
"Finally, I've been dying for that," he sighed, hands on your waist as he held you close.

"You know that'll be stuck in my head for a while?" You spoke, he smirked a little and pulled you closer, "I'd expect nothing less..."

The band groaned playfully as you kissed once more, "Yucky!" Paul yelled childishly.

"Shut up," Eric smirked, forehead against yours.

"I'm the one who wants to, be with you," You began singing, he covered your mouth with a smile as you laughed against it.

"Thanks guys..." He smiled as his band helped him finally land the chick he's wanted all these years.

You.