𝟒𝟒 | #3 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐛𝐲 - 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬.

(𝐀/𝐍: 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲).

I sat awake, shaking as it was cold, I had just gotten out of the bathroom after feeling sick for ages, I sat there shaking, back sore from my bra - but I hated sleeping without it. I was shivering and listening to the sound of my teeth chattering and my snot shooting back up my nose whenever I sniffled was getting annoying.
I was shaking in my bed, when suddenly the door opened, a handsome man with blonde hair walked in - my boyfriend.
"R-Robbin?" I shivered, he walked over and frowned, "Baby, why are you awake? And why are you shivering? It's 12.18am baby," he spoke softly, "I-I feel sick so I don't want to lay down yet..." I mumbled, "Oh baby," he whispered, crawling into bed and discarding his jumper, grabbing the air/con remote and turning it off.
He put the heater on and placed his jumper on me which was huge, quickly engulfing my smaller frame.
"So... So cold Robby," I whispered, "I know baby, I know... I'm with you, just hold my hand, okay?" He asked softly, I nodded and held his hand, shivering a little.
"D-days like these, r-remind me of when I was a teenager and I'd hear my mother yelling," I stuttered, shaking as it was cold.
"I know baby, I know, I've got you okay?" He whispered, pulling the blanket up higher.

Eventually, I gained the courage to slowly lay down, I shivered once more and looked into his eyes as he joined me, "If you feel sick, wake me," he said, kissing my forehead, "O-okay..." I mumbled, feeling my back ache from shivering.

I felt him unclasp my bra and take it off from the sleeves, holding my close and rubbing my back, "You're okay baby," he whispered, pulling me closer into his arms, I melted in his warm embrace.

"I love you..." I whispered, "I love you more and more."