𝟒𝟐| #2 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐛𝐲 - 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭.

RATT had a photoshoot coming up, a young shy girl would be taking photos of them and standing still as they would be instructed on how to pose.
"S-Sir can you move closer to Stephen?" Whenever she would address someone while talking to them, she'd call them 'sir' which Robbin found kind of cute, he nodded his head and moved closer to Stephen.

She looked tired as she clicked photos over and over again.
"They wanted individual ones... I-Is that okay?" She asked nervously, the band nodded, "Who do you want first, doll?" Stephen asked, "Um... Uh, you decide," she said, "Juan," Juan's band was quick to nominate him so Juan looked at them and blinked slowly, "Some friends you are!" He huffed making them chuckle.

He posed for the camera and had a few photos taken, she walked over and politely asked if she could move his hair for the photo, he nodded - not minding so she moved his hair to a few different angles, including over his shoulders and back.
She took a snap of that before the next member, then the next, and so on.

Robbin went last, he cleared his throat before the shoot and stared directly at the photographer who was very shy with him doing so.
She took a photo and made sure to make it look good, each time.

She walked over and looked up at him, not expecting him to be so tall.
"Can you um - get down a bit?" She asked making him chuckle as he knelt down, she gently moved his hair and blushed as their faces were close together. He was her favourite in the band.

As the shoot was over, Robbin walked out wanting to find that same photographer, walking around before he spotted her sitting at the bus stop, her little legs not fitting and not being able to reach the ground as she dangled them back and forth.
"Hey," Robbin said and walked closer, she looked up at him curiously, "You're cute, thought I'd ask ya out," he was straight forward, she blushed and nervously looked up at him again as he got closer.

"What's your answer?" He asked, putting a hand on the wall and leaning down to eye her, pinning her between him and the shelter. "Y-yes," she murmured, "Really? Damn didn't expect that," he said before chuckling.

"Come on, I'll treat ya to a ride," he said and nodded at his car.
He took her to his car and began driving her to her destination which was home.

"Nice place," he said as it was very tidy and clean. "Thank you," she said nervously, yawning a little as she stretched her arms up. "Not even your little hands reach my height," Robbin smirked, gently pinching her fingers, she giggled a little and looked up at him.

"You're so tall," she stated, "Mhm," he smiled and traced her lip with his thumb, "Gentle giant, always," he chuckled making her smile a little.

Months later, the two were dating - she went around with him when he wasn't busy and the two always laughed together.
She ended up using his large torso for warmth, cuddling into it which always makes him chuckle as he played with her hair.
"I love you," he murmured, voice low as he rested his hand on her head, "I love you too," she yawned.

"Time for bed?" He smiled, "Mhm," she hummed, he picked her up and carried her upstairs which made her giggle.

Cuddles with Robbin were soft, gentle and warm - yet he loved bear hugs.