𝟐𝟖| #𝟒 𝐉𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐨𝐯𝐢 - 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨.

Jon sat in his hotel room, thinking of what he could possibly do to make it all feel better. The singer was stumped on ideas. He was confused, alone and hurt.

He was in love but he didn't know what to do about it in the first time in years! He wasn't a teenager anymore, he should be able to speak up, use his big boy words.

But this time was different, he knew he couldnt succeed against telling that beautiful chick his desires. Her soft hair, her siren eyes, her pretty lips... God and that ass of hers. Ahem, sorry.

Jon stared lovingly at a photo of her in a magazine, she was smoking hot, she was a musician like him and on tour with him.

She was a crazy rocker chick... Even beating her male band mates in a Jack-chugging competition, he was going to word it as Jack-Off but he realized... Yeah, better not.

He got up from his bed and walked the halls of the hotel, thump!
That chick Jon's in love with? Yeah he just knocked her off her feet... Literally.

"I am so sorry... Shit!" Jon sighed and knelt down, helping her grab her things and helping her up, she tripped once more as her heel broke under her.

"You are not having a good day," Jon chuckled and held her waist to make sure she wouldnt fall.
"Aww man... Frickin heels..." She sighed and raised her feet to take them off.

"What are you up to?" She asked, "A walk to clear my mind," he shrugged, "I want food... Wanna come eat me, I mean... Like eat with me... Oh my god!" She sighed making him laugh.

"I'm down, the food-" he promised making her snicker as she held his hand, he might of fainted but he kept it together and walked with her down stairs.

They ate together at the mini cafe and she held his hand still, "You're hot, you know that?" She asked as she licked her sauce covered fingers, "So are you," Jon spoke making her giggle, "You know I kind of like you... I mean most these dudes on tour are hot but I wouldn't fuck, I'd so fuck you," she said making him blush.

"Got ya," he chuckled slightly, eating his pizza, "So, wanna bang?" She joked, laughing as he choked on his drink, he glared at her playfully and she smiled widely at him, "Something wrong?" She smiled widely.

As both bands had an interview together, she was blushing and stuttering as Jon had his hand on her thigh, running his hand up and down and tracing pretty little shapes.

"... I've played since I was 4!" She nodded, blushing at Jon's hand, she looked at him and he smirked, "Something wrong?" He winked, she huffed and pouted, "Touche..." She mumbled.