𝟐| #1 𝐉𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐨𝐯𝐢 - 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬.

(𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐉𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐘/𝐍).

The boys all chuckled as they made their ways down to the park.
It was cold and had a nice breeze, something nice to this summer...

"At least we don't need to walk around almost half naked," The guitarist snickered, "Half? I probably would run around fully naked," Tico chuckled as they walked to the park bench by the tree.

This was just a place to hang out, seen as it was a small town, they weren't expecting any fans or papparazi, but none the less, they would happily sign something for a fan if there were any.

"Hey... You hear that?" Richie asked, holding his hand up for them to be quiet, he was right.
It was the sound of a beautiful acoustic guitar, they looked around trying to find whoever was playing.

"Guys, I think it's coming from up there..." Alec said pointing at the tree.
"How did they get up there?" Jon frowned in confusement.

"Haven't got a bloody clue..." Tico frowned, they shrugged it off and talked as they listened to the guitar strum away.

"If they fall, it's gonna hurt," Jon said as the tree was very tall and old, they couldn't see the guitarist, but if they could, they'd see a very young girl sitting up there.

"Exactly, some of the branches look snapped," Richie said.

The girl however, was trying to get her guitar strap unstuck from her jacket, with one rough shove, she made it fall on the ground, she whisper shouted a curse, hoping her acoustic was alright.

The sound of the hollow instrument falling made them jump, they looked down at it, before hearing leaves rustle, as she tried to get down, she slipped and was hanging about 30 feet from the air.

"Uh oh..." Alec said worriedly.

Jon got up and moved her guitar out of the way, placing it on the table gently, "I'll catch you!" He called, she shook her head frantically.

"I promise I will!" He said, crossing his heart with his index finger.
"Come on dude!" Tico called, she bit her lip and closed her eyes, slowly letting go of the branch.

As promised, Jon caught her, "Woah... Dude what the hell were you doing up there?" He asked as he put her down.

She shrugged nervously, she was extremely shy, she went from one leg to the next as she fiddled with her fingers.

"How old are you?" Richie asked, "Sixteen..." She mumbled, "Isn't it passed your curfew?" Jon chuckled out a joke.

However she didn't laugh, she just put her head down.
"Oh come on kid, it was funny," he said and gently punched her shoulder.

"Ice cream!" The boys yelled and chased after the ice cream truck, "They're so stupid," Jon chuckled and patted her head.

"So kiddo, what's your name?" He asked, "Y/N," she told him, "Very pretty name," he smiled.

"So, do you want ice cream?" He asked, she shook her head, she was hungry but she didn't want to take food from a stranger.

"Oh boo, I'll get you one anyways, stay here," he said and walked off, she sat at the root of the tree and picked up her guitar, thankfully it wasn't broken from falling.

She began to play a flamenco inspired riff, finger picking and a lot of fast fretting.
As the boys came back, they watched as she completely destroyed her guitar with her skills.