𝟒𝟔 | #1 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐫 - 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬.

To say it was freezing cold would be an understatement. Michael himself was cruising around the city - his chest covered by a warm fuzzy coat which doubled over his denim jacket.
His thighs were covered in goosebumps under his denim pants as he sped down the road, his red car speeding along as he changed gears.
It wasn't until he hit a shitty part of the city that he saw a beautiful girl walking along - red heels and black leather skirt along with a band t and a leather jacket, she was shivering like a motherfucker as she walked down the street, hands on her arms as she eyed the greasy weirdoes who tried to get closer to "have a nice chat" when really, we knew they wanted more.

Michael slowed down to an almost idle as he drove along side her, "Hey pretty girl, need a lift?" He asked - she looked at him - recognizing him instantly, "Yes please!" She shrieked, almost desperately, "Hop in!" He said, she ran to the passenger side and hopped in, sitting down as he drove off.

"Thank you, those guys back there were weirding me out," she sighed, "It's alright baby, they were weirding me out too," he said- hand smoothing over her soft thighs, she sighed once more and looked around, "Hey- you're Michael Schenker!" She gasped in realization, "You got me, you're good," he smirked as he continued his drive down the road, "You cold too?" She asked, seeing goosebumps up his arms, "Fuck yeah I am, I reckon my dick is going to fall off soon," he said making her laugh, "Oh no, whatever will you do without that?" She smiled, "Cry?" He joked making her giggle.

"I mean the girls, ladies man," she smirked, "Oh behave, the girls don't need it," he said playfully, gently patting her thigh.

"Really? A non-slutty rock star, is there such a thing?" She asked making him chuckle, "Watch it you, I'll turn around," he smiled, "Lips are sealed," she smiled - playing along.

They were silent as he navigated through the streets, "Oh, that's right - where did you want to go?" He asked, "Just down the road - for a while I was scared there, you were heading right in the direction of my house," she smiled making him chuckle, she navigated him along and thanked him once they got there.

"Thank you, oh - one more favor?" She asked, "Anything for a pretty lady," he smirked, leaning against her doorframe, she ran inside and came back with a few Scorpions and UFO vinyls.
He chuckled and shook his head, "Alright, alright," he smiled - signing the vinyls as he passed them back, "Now it's your turn," he said, "Yeah? Anything," she said, "Kiss goodbye? Keep me warm on the ride home," he smiled, she smiled a little and got closer, "You're lucky I'm such a fan, I wouldn't kiss just any old rock star," she smiled, kissing him softly, his hand moving to her back pocket and giving her rear a squeeze.

"See ya later," he smiled, winking as he moved back to his car.
She let out a breath as he left, closing and locking her front door, as she got to her bedroom, she saw a phone number so she squealed happily.

This was the best day to be in a huge city in a shitty part, especially if Michael Schenker would show up and be the prince Charming.