𝟑𝟒| #2 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬

It was cold- extremely, cold.

There were bunks on the bus where the musicians would sleep, it would be cold unless they had an extra blanket or two. Snow coated the exterior of the bus as they parked in a random parking bay.

Jani Lane sat on his bed, unable to sleep while his band mates were peacefully sleeping, even the bus driver had laid down and fallen asleep (as I said the bus is parked) , the singer sighed, unable to sleep at all.

However when he spotted that he wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep, he smiled a little and glanced over at her, she was rubbing her tired eyes as she sat on a bus seat, looking out the window.

"Psttt!" He hissed quietly, she turned her head and looked at him, "Come here," he whispered, she walked over, "Come, sit with me," he smiled and pat the bed beside him, she sat down beside him, yawning as she rubbed her tired eyes.

"Can't sleep?" He murmured, she nodded, "Me neither..." He sighed and laid down, getting her to lay down as well.
Jani held her hand and got her to lay so she was half on him, half off him.

He hummed at the extra warmth. "Mm, warm," he smiled, she smiled a little in return and cuddled into his strong chest, he played with her soft hair and yawned a little.

"Night..." He whispered, "Night Jani..." She murmured and fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning they were rolling on the bus again, Jani and the girl were no longer in the bunk, instead sitting together on a row of seats, they held hands and fell asleep while his band mates would be teasing the two.

"Someone's in love..."

Jani smiled a little in his sleep and held onto the girl closer, maybe...