𝟑𝟑| #𝟏 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐢 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 - 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬.

(Mentions of rape and abuse but none of that happens, just the memory being revisited).

The guitarist sat at a table with his friends, sipping beer and having the occasional chuckle with them. "Shh! Dude, do you know who just walked in?!" Rob whisper hissed, Tracii raised a brow and turned his head, "That chick?" he asked, "Dude she's more then just a chick!" Rob hushed, "Why? You wanna get your rocks off with her later?" Tracii chuckled, the drummer glared at him and slapped his arm.

"Ow, hey!" He huffed, "Dude, she's got a dark past man, she's overdosed more times than you count, apparently her first over-dose was when she was twelve," Rob whispered, they all leaned in to hear him better.
"That there is Josie Roxx, she's been admitted into several mental hospitals across the country," He said quietly, "What's so fucked about her?" Mike asked, "Dark house-hold man, real dark," Rob said, they turned and saw her standing in front of their table.

Rob pursed his lips and gave an awkward smile, getting a glare in return when the girl stormed out.
"Shit..." Rob said, "Now you've done it," Mike sighed softly.

"I'll be back dude," Tracii said, "What?! You're going after her?" Rob asked, "Of course I am, she was crying!" Tracii hissed so they sighed and watched their guitarist leave the building.

"Hey!" Tracii called after her, he jogged to keep up, "Hey!" He called again. He sighed and ran a bit faster, grabbing her hand and accidentally slamming her into a wall as he lost balance.
"Shit I am so sorry, did I hit your head?" He frowned, she looked at him, jaw clenched tightly with tears bubbling in her eyes.

"Here to call me a looney too?" She asked, bottom lip wobbling slightly, "What?! No! No I'd never do that... Look, my band, they... They don't actually think you're a looney," he said, "Sure seemed like it, tell that puff ball to stick a fire up his ass," She said, he snorted a bit and shrugged, "Listen... I... I don't think you're a looney, I don't actually uh, know you? I thought I'd just apologize for my friends behavior, It must hurt having people talk about you all the time..." Tracii murmured, "I'm sure you're used to it rocker-boy," She said, wiping her tears away.

"I am, but I imagine for you it's quite tricky... How do... Forgive me for asking but how do people know about you?" He asked curiously, "My case got leaked, when I was thirteen I escaped my parents house and was sent into custody, I got beaten in raped in there... Some bastard snapped a photo of me at my lowest through the windows..." She murmured.

"I... Holy shit, I am so sorry," He frowned, feeling incredibly bad.

She shook her head, "But it's whatever right, It's fine, you're a rocker you'll hear this a million times," She scoffed, "Hey! You make me sound heartless... I do care about you, I'm sorry for what you went through," He frowned.

"Look... How about we get to know each other?" he asked, "I probably know everything about you already," She said, "Oh really? Little fan-girl are we?" He smirked, brushing her hair behind her ear, "What?! No! I meant," She blushed dark red making him chuckle, "Relax, I'm teasing," He smiled softly and took her hand, leading her to a bench outside.

"Josie Roxx, right?" He asked, she nodded, "Nice name," He smiled, "Thanks... Tracii Guns, right?" She asked, he nodded, "Nice name," She grinned making him chuckle.
He held her hand and sat beside her, they talked, she vented, he listened, he comforted, he gave advice.

"You're a good rocker Tracii, most have good music but are kinda shitty and in their own little bubble pushing passed people and other rockers-alike, I like you Trace," She smiled, he smiled softly and moved her hair out of her face.
"You're the most badass chick rocker I've ever heard of and I've never heard you play," He chuckled, she smiled softly and grabbed his hand in hers, grabbing a marker and taking the lid off with her mouth, "Use your mouth a lot do you?" He teased, "Oh shut up before I use it to bite you," She smiled as she wrote her next gig info on his hand, "Oh yeah? A threat or a promise?" He grinned, "Both," She smirked.

"Right on hot stuff, I'll come see you play, deal?" He called, "Deal," She laughed as she walked off.

He went back inside to his band mates, "Well?" They asked, he showed off his hand, "No way! You actually talked to her?" Rob gasped, "Yeah, she's real chill and sweet once you get to know her, she just needs to vent some shit out dude," Tracii said, "She's hot," Rob said, "Yeah, and she's my next target," Tracii smirked.

"Seriously dude?" Mike sighed, "Hey, this one's for good," Tracii defended, "Really? You mean you actually like this one?" Rob frowned, "Yeah, she's killer," He smirked.