𝟐𝟕| #2 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫 - 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.

Steven was whipped for his girlfriend. They had only been going out for about two months and already he felt his heart scream in awe whenever he thought about her.
From her soft lips, her innocent eyes to her beautiful smile. He loved everything about her.

He couldn't help himself from smiling widely whenever he picked her up for a date, or whenever he'd see her in general!
He stared at her curiously, looking into her beautiful eyes as she stood in the doorframe, showing off her leather outfit.

"Ta-da!" She hissed quietly, giving an adorable giggle as she spun for him, leather jeans that mad Steven stare at her ass and thighs and a crop top that showed off her abdomen, her leather jacket nicely placed on as well.

"So, what'dya think?" She smiled, "I tell you what I think when you sit here," he smiled, patting his thigh, she giggled and shimmied over, sitting on his lap, he kissed her softly and smiled as he hugged her, "I love you, you're so hot," he giggled, "I love you too, you're hot too," she giggled and kissed his forehead.

"Kiss me more..." He whined with a pout, she kissed all over his face making him smile happily with his eyes closed, large splotches of lipstick smeered on his face.

They ended up rolling on the couch as they kissed each other, Steven suddenly got up and grabbed hold of her, "Bedroom!" He announced with a cheeky smile as he ran in the direction of their bedroom with her giggling in his arms.

After care with Steven was important, he planned on kisses, clean ups, baths, massages and even sharing his prized possession... His popcorn while watching a movie.

She played with his drumsticks as he kissed her forehead while watching the show.

"You really like my sticks huh baby girl? Maybe I should teach you to play some day huh?" He smiled, "Yeah! I'll be the rocker girlfriend baby!" She smiled making him giggle as he kissed her cheek, "I love you," he smiled, "I love you too, more and more," she giggled and rubbed their noses together happily.

"... Kiss me more?"