𝟐𝟎| #1 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐤 𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐭 - 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞.

(Fluff requested)

(Y/N POV).

I had been friends with Metallica for a while, hell I went to school with James and he was always interesting to be around, considering we barely knew each other for most our years and than became best friends in year 12 after being placed in the same music class, finding how we both love rock n roll and heavy metal.

When Dave left, Kirk seemed nervous to join, considering the fans would have to adapt to changes and possibly hate him.

Though I always stayed by his side when he would have these thoughts, I'd rake my fingers through his hair and tell him it was okay, saying how he's amazing and the best guitarist known to man.

I was watching him put wood in the fire, he threw a fire lighter in and a match before closing the door and walking to me, cuddling into my arms and whining as I hogged the blankets.

"Babe! Don't be a hog, come on!" He pouted, "Hey! You always hog the blankets!" I huffed, puffing out my bottom lip as I looked at him.

"But baaaabe!" He whined and dramatically laid down, I grumbled and laid on top of him, the blanket wrapping us in a smooth warmth.

"You suck," I tell him, "Yeah, but you swallow," he replied making me laugh, "Damn right, I ain't no bitch," I say and kiss his cheek, "I love you, your mouth skills are amazing," he says, "Oh go fuck yourself," I scoff making him laugh.
"I love you for lots of reasons," he smiles and wraps his arms around me.
"Like what?" I asked, "Like your beautiful eyes, your sexy good looks, you believe in me, you trust me and you're just... Ugh man, ever since I saw you I wanted you," he said and kissed my forehead, "And you suck good di-" I cut him off by putting my hand around his mouth making him giggle around my hand.

"Babe!" I whine and slap his chest, "I'm sorry," he smiled and grabbed my hand, giving a kiss to it.

"You eat good pu-" he cuts me off by putting his hand around my mouth making me smirk, "Payback!" I cheer, "Suck my dick," he huffed, "Eat my pussy," I retort, we stare at each other, before laughing our asses off.

"I love you babe, merry Christmas," he chuckled, "I love you too," I smile.

"So can you-"

"Babe!"