𝟐𝟓| #1 𝐑𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞 - 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞.

The drummer whined, trying to get comfy but he couldn't, he groaned and tossed and turned, struggling to find a comfortable position to lay in.

It was cold, he groaned loudly, his girlfriend walked over, "What are you grumbling about?" She smiled, "It's cold and I can't get comfy!" He whined, she chuckled and kissed his cheek, walking off to get the wood and placing it in the fireplace, he lit the fire and closed the door, she crawled onto the couch and grabbed a blanket, he snuggled into her arms.

"I love you..." He sighed, "I love you too Razzy," she smiled, pressing warm kisses to his lips, "Mm, you're so warm..." He sighed and turned the tv on.

A bunch of Christmas films played making him giggle, "I'm going to a party tomorrow, you know with Mötley Crüe," Razzle smiled, she nodded her head, "Well have a good day baby," she smiled and played with his soft hair, he giggled and smiled, leaning into her touch and cuddling up close.

"Kiss?" He asked, she planted a soft kiss to his lips, "Noooo! Not like that!" He whined, "Like what?" She giggled, "I want like this!" He pouted and kissed her softly.

Their lips moved softly together and their eyes closed into the passionate kiss, "Like that!" He huffed, "Like what? I didn't get it, can you show me again?" She smiled, he kissed her again and snuggled her tightly.

"Mine! Mine mine mine mine mine!" He whined, "You're my angel... My pretty angel," she smiled, he giggled and kissed her cheek making her grin.

"Remember, drive safe baby, if you need me to pick you up, call me okay?" She asked, mentioning the party which was setting place tomorrow.

"Yes, yes yes, I know," Razzle smiled and cuddled her.

"I love you..."

"I love you too..."