𝟑𝟓| #𝟏 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 - 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

(Lead singer of American rock band - Kix, stylized as KIX. They were formed in 1976 and this is taking place in 1991).

Steve was no stranger to magazines, whether it be reading them or being inside of them he was no stranger either way. He loved the play-boy mags and loved the occasional girl he'd find and somehow bring back home with him.

"You want one of those magazine's dude? We just got like a huge box full," Brian; his band mate and guitarist asked, waving one around casually, "Man give me that!" Steve chuckled as Brian was teasing him, he snatched it from the guitarist and gently slapped him over the head with it as Brian began to laugh.

He sat on the office-chair near the soundboard and flicking through the book.
"Anything interesting in there?" Ronnie asked curiously, leaning over Steve's shoulder, Steve gently swatted his head with the magazine making the guitarist chuckle.

"Ooh~ Mind if I have a look?~" Jimmy; the drummer teased, sauntering over and laughing as Steve whacked him several times over the head with the magazine.

"Fuck off fuckers!" Steve laughed making them snicker as they all sat around talking together while Steve went back to reading small snippets about the girls he found hot in the mag.

He choked on thin air at a certain photo -- Fully naked; though covered with her guitar was a rocker who went by the name 'Y/N Roxx' (I was too lazy to think of a first name so you're welcome Y/N).

"You good dude? Found a real hot chick have ya?" Brian teased, Steve gaped at him then looked back at the magazine. She had a snarl on her face and one hand covering the one-boob that wasn't hidden by the neck of her guitar, her stomach down to her 'girl-machine' was covered by the body of her guitar.

Steve flipped the mag for them to see, they got closer to see it better.
"Whew, she's smokin!" Ronnie said, "Says here she's in a band, killer!" Jimmy said pointing at a verse on her section of the magazine.

"I think I'm in love," Steve gasped making them chuckle, "Hey look, it says 'Into rockers and guys who are into a bit of fun, if they're sissy then you're out the door buster'," Steve read-aloud.

"Wait a minute..." Brian frowned and took the magazine in his hands, reading the bottom part where it said the girls band.
"She's on tour with us next month!" Brian said, "Seriously?!" Steve exclaimed in shock, "Seriously dude, hey you might be able to ask her out," Brian smirked, wiggling his brows and chuckling as Steven snatched the book off of him and slapped him over the head with it.

"Well, worth a shot man," Ronnie told him, "Yeah... Maybe when we're done?" Steve sighed and stretched a bit.

----

There she was, in the flesh, he was no longer staring at a still-frame photo of her in a magazine anymore, she was right in front of him!
She was smiling sweetly but there was a bit of a devilish tint in her eyes. "Hey, I saw your photo..." Steve said, leaning against the wall in front of her, "Oh yeah?" She smiled, "What'd ya think?" She smiled, twirling some strands of his hair in her fingers, "You are really fuckin' hot," He said, she chuckled and smirked up at him.

"You're really fuckin' hot too," She grinned and grabbed his hand, pulling him away with her.

"Hey! Where are we goin?" He asked, "Closet for a few minutes, unless you wanna warm up your voice, princess~" She teased, he chuckled and ran beside her, "Oh you're on!" He said and was pulled into a closet with her.

It was dark and cramped, he was stumbling over things in the dark but she managed to pin him down to a wall. "Alright there, rockstar?" She teased with a smile, "Alright," He smiled, she chuckled softly and played with his hair.

"I like you, you're hot..." She told him, "I like you too, you're smoking hot," He said, she smirked and pressed her lips to his, he thought he might faint from shock at how feverishly the two of them were kissing in the closet.

She went to grab his shirt but he grabbed her wrists, they stared at each other - the small window at the top being their source of light. "Show me yours and I'll show you mine," He smirked, she chuckled softly, "I thought you saw it," She said, "I wanna see it in person," He said.

She shrugged, "Very well."

Her shirt was discarded and she looked up at him, he traced down her chest and smirked, "Deals a deal," He sighed and took his shirt off, the two continued making out fiercely in the closet.
They heard footsteps so they parted and she put her shirt back on, smirking up at him as she continued kissing him.

Brian opened the door and caught the two of them making-out.
"Woah... Dude!" Brian said, Steven smiled bashfully and blushed a little as Brian had caught them in the act.

"Damn you really did get your dream-girl huh? Well, we're on in ten," Brian reminded before walking off.
Steve looked down at Y/N and she smirked at him, "One last kiss for good luck?" She asked, "Always," He smirked and kissed her one last time, "Mm... Maybe an extra for extra good luck?" He suggested, she chuckled and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, bringing him into a kiss.

"I'll be cheering you on handsome," She smirked, he grinned and slithered his hand around her waist as he walked out of the closet, slowly letting go as he gave her one last glance before walking down the hall-way.

She wiped the lipstick off her mouth and chuckled as he was going on stage covered in lipstick.
She jogged after him and when he was about to walk on she stopped him and told him to fix his face.

"Leave it," He smirked and ran on stage.

She sighed and shook her head, though her heart was fluttering in her chest.

"Really?" Roxanne, the bassist of her band asked making her squeal as she jumped, "Roxy! You scared the shit outta me!" She huffed and smacked her arm making her snicker.

"Personally I think Brian is smokin'," Roxanne whispered in her ear making her smirk.

The band came off stage and Y/N stopped Brian, "Hey, my best friend is interested in getting to know you better," She said, smirking widely as she heard Roxanne groan in embarrassment, Brian looked at her and smirked, "Come on sexy, we'll get to know each other a whole lot better," He smirked and grabbed her hand.

"You, are coming with me," Steve smirked and dragged Y/N away making her giggle as she skipped along side him, "Where we goin' hot stuff?" She asked, "Right where we started," He said with a smirk.

"Mm, I love a rocker who knows how to have fun," She giggled and kissed his hand as they walked.

"I love you already..." Steve said as they were pinned to a wall, "I know you do~"