Chapter 6

BANG! CLASH!
"Oh. Well this is a new approach," Hiccup spat, glaring at me. Heather had worked with me to trap him in one of the old prisoner of war cages. And it had worked! Now then...

"We have questions for you Hiccup," I informed slowly, and I watched his face expression change to that of someone you'd just fatally betrayed." Then I heard footsteps behind me and Heather walked casually into view.
"So," she said,"First question - what faction are you? Black?" After a long silence, he replied,
"A tree." I rolled me eyes and Heather huffed in frustration, then smiled,
"If you do not give us the correct answers then we'll be forced to injure you."

I had no objection to that.

"So Haddock, same question."
"Hofferson, why are you even friends with that idiot?" Hiccup asked slowly. Then Heather drew a sword and walked over to Hiccup's cage. Then she stabbed him in the arm. His expression didn't change to that of an expected one, but to that of a grin.
"Oh, so this is how it'll be is it?" He asked us, in the same tone of voice you'd use daily. If your average day was almost being killed by people you thought were friendly... no: friendlier.

Warm blood coated Hiccup's arm, the wound was a deep trench through the skin. Heather mercilessly stabbed him again, this time through the stomach. And again through the shoulder blade. And finally through his right wrist.

Hiccup grimaced and muttered,
"I'm starting to feel a lot like one of those punch bags---"
"SHUT YOUR WORTHLESS MOUTH!" Heather yelled furiously. Calmer, she continued,
"Answer this: what tier are you?" Hiccup replied again,
"Trees." This made Heather seething with rage and before I could stop her, she began to stab him over and over, her hands moving at the same speed as a rather fast aeroplane. She wanted him dead. Then a low hissing filled the air.

Hiccup Haddock grinned at me and disappeared. Into dust. Literally. The black dust was blown by some unreal wind through the crack between the door and doorframe. The obnoxious, irritating hissing noise became louder, then... then it stopped and went quiet....

BOOM!!

Hiccup's POV

I can't believe those two children would do that. Now I'll most definitely be unable to arrive at school tomorrow because I'll be deeply unconscious from heavy loss of blood. Of course I won't die; it's not easy to kill someone like me. Anyway.

I stumbled aimlessly across the street, desperately trying to carry on and not pass out. But it was hard. My vision blurred. I stumbled again.

I barely managed to continue up to a silent patch of grass (this was worded wrong - patches of grass are usually always pretty silent anyway) and collapsed onto it. Then I shut my weary, pain-filled eyes and my vision went BLACK...