**MORE COMING**

Hey guys, long time no speak...

Life has been kicking my ass well and truly lately, so there's been a delay on my writing. For that, I apologise.

But fear not!

Got my Tumblr up and running now, and that can only mean one thing...Ghost and Reaper's story will continue. I have written several one-shots and extras for their love story while we wait for Modern Warfare 3.

I plan on covering all sorts, such as the moments we didn't see in the story. What else happened at the cabin? What was Ghost thinking the night he met you?

And of course, all sorts can happen when you're jumping from country to country on the run from General Shepherd...

All that is to come, and I am also happy to take requests for one shots and imagines for some of the other characters associated with the story and Call of Duty - as well as anything you'd like to see of Ghost and Reaper!

Alongside this AU, I also have two more Ghost x Reader fanfics in the works, so stay tuned and follow me on here so you don't miss it!

So please, follow me over on Tumblr to keep in the loop with their story, and remember I love and cherish all of you.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/league-of-sam

com/blog/league-of-sam

Lots of Love,

Sam

xox