Chapter 5 :)

WE STARTED EXITING the room.
"Noodles stretch and make yourself tall!" Missy ordered to him.
He started stretching and became tall.
Wildcard was still holding my hand,but I told him to let go 'cause we needed to be in a single file line.
"No,what if something bad happens? I need to protect you, " he said.
I blushed, looking away from him,and letting go of his hand,I heard him scoff and came behind me.
"Greetings, fellow grown-ups," Noodles said in a 'man' voice.
"Hey," a woman greeted us,then she saw all of us and shouted, "Hold on a second,hey!" She went in front of the door of our room and saw tentacles. She screamed and pushed a button.
We heard the alarm and started running,and again, Wildcard grabbed my hand.
I saw that Missy bumped into someone, and she screamed, "I-i'm so sorry!" Then she saw that the person that she bumped in was Ms.Granada, she yelled and started running towards us.
"Seal the doors," Ms. Granada said.
We ran to the center of the building, trying to find an exit,but all the doors were blocked, and we were soon surrounded by guards.
"We're in trouble," Guppy said, looking around.
"That was our only exit!" Missy yelled panicked,"Not our only one, " Wildcard answered, pointing at a small window on the ceiling.
"How are we supposed to get up there?" Fast-forward said. I mean,she was right.
"Acapella, you made furniture float. Can you do the same with people?" Missy asked.
"To go up high,I have to sing very low," She said, starting to sing very low.
The guards started to float, forming some sort of stairs.
"Climb as fast as you can!" Wildcard yelled.
He started climbing the 'stairs' and I was following behind,"Noodles,open up the hatch!"he yelled again,Noodles stretched his arm and opened the hatch,then he took my hand and started running to a mini tram,with our hands still interlocked.
"Don't let them follow us!" Missy said to Acapella, and she sings 'Adios', making them fall onto cushions.
"Noodles the access cards!" Wildcard yelled, punching the glass of the tram.
Noodles swiped the cards, and the doors of the tram opened,letting us run inside.
"We did it," Fast-forward said. "Yeah,we did it," Missy answered proudly.
"But the tram will only take us to just outside the force field,then they'll catch us,for sure,look,they're already mobilizing!" Wheels said panicked.
"Brace yourselves," Missy said to us.
We all grabbed onto something, and I grabbed onto a pole that Wildcard grabbed too,and suddenly he put his other hand around my waist,I blushed at the sudden contact and looked at him.
WILDCARD POV
We all ran inside the tram as I set next to Nathalie, looking at her.
Wheels started blubbering something about the fact that someone was mobilizing.
The last thing I heard was Missy yelling "Brace yourselves" so I quickly grabbed a pole,the same as Nathalie,and without thinking I put my other arm around her waist,she looked up at me,her face all red.
"Just...for protection," i said, lying.
I saw her eyes becoming light gold,with silver and pink sparkles in it,I swear that I've never seen that color in her eyes before.
"You too, Guppy," Missy said to the younger girl,receiving a glare from her as she grabbed aggressively the pole.
"Acapella, make us fly," I told her,still holding Nathalie.
She started singing,her hair started to fly and her eyes glowed yellow.
The tram started moving up and down as we all started cheering.
Suddenly, Acapella started making an X with her hands.
"She can't steer!" Nathalie yelled.
"We'll crush into that building!" Missy yelled.
"We need to change direction!" Wheels said, looking at Noodles.
"I'm on it," Noodles said, making a knot with his own hand and smashing the glass.
He then grabbed onto a pole and went out of the tram,he grabbed onto another pole that was on the street and he started making us turn around in a circle,after that he left the pole on the street and came back in the tram as we started to fly again.
"Back to base,now,we need to find that train "Ms.Granada said.
While I had my hand on Nathalie's waist, I saw Face Maker glaring at me, so I quickly removed my hand and turned my head to Missy,leaving a confused Nathalie.
"Well,that was a disaster," I said.
"That was awesome," Rewind said.
"I'm so exhausted," Noodles said, putting his head back.
Suddenly, the tram started moving up and down.
"Woah," we all yell.
"Guys, ahh, I'm running ahh out of -" Acapella said, trying to don't make us fall.
"Breath,we get it," I said.
"What do we do?" Face Maker said sitting between me and Nathalie.
"Don't look at me,I'm done," Noodles said, lifting his arms.
"We need to find some place to hide," Wheels said, looking at his tablet.
"The Heroics are all locked in the alien ship," Fast-forward said.
"Not all of them," Missy said, raising her finger.
"You know this? How?" I asked annoyed, god I can't stand her.
Missy stood up and went over to Wheels and motioned to Acapella to go next to her.
"Do you think you can get us over to here?" She asked her,and Acapella nodded, making the tram bounce.
NATHALIE POV
While the other was discussing, Face Maker came next to me and sat down.
"How are you doing, little sis?" He asked, putting his arm around my shoulders.
"Good? Why are you sitting here? It's Wildcard's seat, " I said to him.
"Yeah, well,I needed to ask you something," he said, and I motioned him to go on.
"Do you like Wildcard,don't ya?" He said,I shushed him really quickly.
"Me? No, " I said, turning my head because of my eyes.
"Oh really? Then turn around and let me see your eyes, " he said,I could feel his smirk behind my head.
"No, I'm fine like this," I said,but he turned my head around and saw my eyes white.
"AH,I KNEW IT!" He whispered, yelled.
"Shut up!" I almost yelled, putting my hand on his mouth while he was smirking at me like an idiot.
Suddenly, we felt the tram bouncing, and Wildcard tried to grab a pole, but instead, he fell on top of me,oh god.
"I'M SO SORRY," he said, getting up immediately all red in the face and grabbing the pole.
I turned my head to Face Maker and saw him smirking while raising his eyebrows and mouthing 'you're blushing', and I mouthed 'no, I'm not' just to shush him.
Then Wildcard asked Missy, "What's over there? That's so important?" She stood up and tried to say," Well, you see my-" but got cut off when Acapella started to make the tram bounce.
"Ok, this is bad,this is really, really bad," Wheels yelled.
"Five to one says we die a fiery death " my brother said to Noodles which responded "You're on" I hit my brother and then Noodles " You two shut up now" I said,I looked up and saw Wildcard slightly glaring at Noodles. Weird.
"You can do it, Acapella!" Missy yelled to her as we all started to encourage her.
"Come on a little more," Missy said.
Suddenly, Acapella started coughing and then said, "Does anyone have a lozenge?" Pointing at gee throat.
Guppy smacked her forhead, and Missy yelled, "Hang on!" Missy yelled, grabbing a pole.
I grabbed the same pole as Wildcard again, and we started to fall.
We all started yelling as Wildcard looked at me like he wanted to say something, but then shut his mouth.