SHINING LIKE FIREWORKS PT 2 (4TH OF JULY SPECIAL)

Hey guys it's me, again. I'm really sorry this took SUPER LONG to upload. I've been really unmotivated lately and I honestly forgot I was writing a fic and had a few people waiting for part two of my very late america day special. I WILL TRY AND WRITE CHAPTER 22 SOON!!
____________________________________

Kyle's POV:

I didn't see that coming, I really should've though. Cartman kicked me to the ground then kicking me in my stomach and ribs a bunch of times? Should've seen it coming. Why didn't I fight back? Why did I let him do that? Why did I?-

I look up after taking Kenny's hand, everyone's staring, not at Cartman, but at me. Then I see HIM in the crowd, Stanley Marsh is with his girlfriend Wendy. That made it so much worse, he just made a total fool out of me in front of everyone, and what made it worse was that he did it in front of Stan.

The room starts to spin and all the voices start to slur, the music cuts and the lights turn on. I can feel my heart racing and my vision goes blurry from the tears stinging in my eyes. Why'd i let him make a fool out of me? I could've fought back but I didn't why? You're so stupid Kyle now everyone's gonna talk about how much of a pussy you are! Without thinking about what events would occur after I ran out of Tolkien's house.

I ran, and ran, and ran, and ran. I heard a slurred out voice from behind me but I didn't turn around, I'm not going back. I'm not going home either mom would kill me since I smelled like alcohol and looked like shit. I look around, no ones home right now so there was nobody to run to, there was only one place left, Starks Pond.

I sat on the ground with my head on my knees, crying, hating myself, thinking about what I could've done. Wendy wouldn't have run, she would've kicked his ass, she's SO GREAT. She's smart, beautiful, kind, strong, athletic, she's dating star hockey player my sbf, and she's not a pussy. God, I wish I was Wendy.

I wanted to disappear so badly, I just want to be erased from the word completely. I want to die, disappear for good.. I don't want them to confront me about this, I just want everyone to forget about it.

Forget about me.

(kyle later went home just to be caught by his mom and got yelled at for like 20 minutes straight) #ilovekyleangst
____________________________________
Leo's POV:

Me and the girls were sitting in a circle just talking, Tweek was there too, so I wasn't the only boy there. They were just talking about gossip and the fight with Eric and Kyle.

"I wonder why Kyle just ran out instead of fighting back?" Red asked
"I heard that he has some anger issues or something like that?" Wendy added
"Yeah, and he has some shit going on too, like haven't you noticed how off he looks? The eye-bags, dark circles, always tired, and his clothes are getting baggier." Bebe continued
"Why didn't he just pop off? This wouldn't be his first fight with Cartman."
"Jeez guys I don't think we should be talking about this. It doesn't seem right.."
"I guess you're right Leo, we should talk about relationships and couples instead!" Sophie concluded.
"Wendy how's you and Stan been lately?"
"I actually think that we're getting serious about it! He's been really— Did anyone see how Kenny defended Kyle by punching Cartman? Plus they seem pretty close so maybe they have the hots for each other?" Bebe cuts off Wendy's sentence before she finished.