chapter 23 - the favor

Okay really quickly. The timeline is kind of falling along with our timeline. Y'know how it's summer and all or well kind of fall now since it's August. I know I've published a few chapters where their in school, or it's snowy, but just because it's easier for me I'm going to mess up the timeline a little bit.

So they are in early August just like us and it's summer break for them, that's why I haven't written a chapter in awhile when their at school..so my bad....😓😓

OMG I JUST REALIZED THAT MESSES UP THE WHOLE FOURTH OF JULY SPECIAL EVERYTHING.

The special is the summer going into sophomore year but this summer is them going into junior year. Yeah I think that checks out right??? I don't know Im just trying to cram in chapters before school starts for me again... I sincerely apologize for the confusion and changes 😭😭

____________________________________
Kyles POV:

"A favor? For what Chaos..?" I ask in a hushed tone.
"For fixing your necklace. And if not I can just keep it y'know?" He snickers.
"No! There's no need for that. Now what's the favor..?"
"I'll send one of my minions to come and pick you up later. I'd rather not discuss it over the phone."
"Okay...I swear to god if it's something sexual I'll turn you in to the heroes myself."
"And I'll just have your necklace shattered and the people you love most be held captive and maybe killed?" He laughs, a sinister laugh.
"OKAY! Just tell me where and when to meet up so we can talk this out alright?"
"Yes Kyle I have it all sorted out. See you soon..~" (it sounds dirty but it isn't I SWEAR)

I better not die. He wouldn't right? He didn't find out...right? I splash my face with water and look in the mirror.

"Disgusting bitch.." I mutter. Then I hear someone knock on the door.

"Kyle? Kyle are you in there? Hello..?" It's Kenny.

"Yeah I am! Just a minute Kenny!" I wipe my face with a towel and unlock the door.