Chapter 2, My worse nightmare

SHINOBU POV

I finally got to the 24th floor and dashed out of the elevator, to my personal laboratory and closed the door. I brought my clipboard down to my lap and I was a blushing mess...I never knew that this new staff member could be such an extraordinary man, but I snapped myself back into reality knowing that I would never love someone like him, he didn't even look like he had friends and he could always be a playboy behind his beautiful face.

I calmed down and started to unpack my bag until I realised I forgot to take a new mask from the reception, so I walked out of my personal laboratory like nothing happened to me and I decided to use the stairs instead because I believed that there are other people who are in need to use the elevator.

After a few minutes, I finally got to the first floor and started walking towards the reception area to grab a new mask from the mask box until I felt someone's hand grabbed my shoulder. I immediately turned around and saw Douma, my ex-boyfriend who decided to hook up and cheat on me with Akaza who was a university professor, Douma was my worse nightmare after I broke up with him.

"My my Shinobu! Is good to see you again darling~" he grabbed onto my waist and pulled me closer to him, I tried to push him away but he had his hands gripped tightly onto my waist and wrist which made me feel extremely uncomfortable and angered. "LET ME GO DOUMA, OR I'LL SNAP YOUR NECK NEXT." I screamed at him, but he didn't care and tried to kiss me until someone grabbed his arm...I turned my head to the side to look at the person and saw Giyuu, Giyuu tightened his grip around Douma's arm causing Douma to let go of my waist.

Giyuu grabbed my arm and dragged me behind his back, "Oh wow~ looks like we have prince charming here hm?~" Douma said, Giyuu immediately replied with a calm but yet angry tone saying "Why are you here harassing a woman that did not physically touch you or even wanted to be physically touched by someone like you." Douma chuckled and tried to punch Giyuu with his other free arm but Giyuu grabbed his other arm and pushed Douma onto the cold solid ground, Douma immediately ran off when Giyuu was about to call the police with his phone.

Giyuu turned towards me and asked in a calm tone "are you okay? Do you have any injuries?" I shook my head in disagreement as he sighed in relief, until he suddenly grabbed my wrist and saw a reddish hand mark on my wrist.

"did he do this to you?" Giyuu asked...I suspected he did so I nodded slowly as Giyuu lightly dragged me to his personal office. I was over the moon when I was in his office but I lightly slapped myself back into reality and asked "Ara ara! Why did you bring me here Director Tomioka-san?" he didn't answer, he just opened his medkit and grabbed bandages and grabbed an ice pack from his mini fridge, "just call me Tomioka-san or Giyuu...put this ice pack on your wrist and bandage your wrist once your wrist is better."

I nodded and thanked him before I went out of his office with an ice pack and bandages, feeling a little hot...what is this feeling I have? I'm surely not in love with a type of guy like him, there's so many female workers here that he could probably play with...I'm never ever letting a person like him play with my feelings like how Douma did.

GIYUU POV

As I saw her walking out of my office and down the hallway to the reception, I couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous black purple hair that was tied into a bun with a butterfly clip that was clipped into her bun...she also had those beautiful purple eyes that appeared to be similar to insect eyes which made my heart flutter...but wait, what was I thinking? She would never love me and either way I have not much friends, I'm never good in communication and I was extremely lonely...all I had was my best friend Sabito, my neighbours that are still in high school and my younger sister Tsutako.

When I was younger, my parents were strucked with a deadly illness and died out of it which made me run away with Tsutako on a mountain before any of the neighbours tried to take me and Tsutako away as they knew that Tsutako was also strucked with the deadly illness that didn't affect too much of her health yet, I almost died on the mountain while carrying Tsutako on my back until a man saved me and Tsutako...his name was Sakonji Urodaki, he always had a gentle face and he decided to take me and Tsutako in...and after he rescued us, Tsutako finally started to recover from the deadly illness by a special medicine that Sakonji Urodaki never taught us how to make, till today I am still unable to find the ingredients for that special medicine.