Chapter 5, A little something

SHINOBU POV

It was finally Saturday after my days of taking a break from work, I got up and got myself ready...I dressed in one of my prettiest outfits which made me wonder, am I trying to impress him? I shook it off and went downstairs to see Kanae and Kanao eating breakfast together.

Kanae immediately saw me and glared at my outfit, "what?" I asked her...she started to chuckle a little and replied "oh nothing...I was just wondering, why are you dressed so pretty? Are you going on a date with Giyuu?~" Kanae asked, I shook my head in disagreement which made her giggle a little.

Shinobu's outfit of the day

Kanao complimented my outfit and asked me if I would like to join with her and Kanae for some breakfast but I sadly had to reject because it was finally time to head out, it was 11:40 PM so I headed out and drove Kanae's car to the little cafe, Ka...

Kanao complimented my outfit and asked me if I would like to join with her and Kanae for some breakfast but I sadly had to reject because it was finally time to head out, it was 11:40 PM so I headed out and drove Kanae's car to the little cafe, Kanae couldn't help but smile happily as she saw me driving out of the house...she always knew that after my breakup with Douma, I swore to myself that I would never love any man anymore but she had her hopes up that I would one day find a man who would treat me with love, care and respect...and she believes that day has finally arrived.

I started to think about what happened between me and Giyuu...I blushed while driving the car along the streets feeling fuzzy but yet angered on the inside, why the hell am I feeling fuzzy around him nowadays? I shouldn't be feeling that...I already promised myself that I wouldn't fall in love with another man after what Douma did to me, Giyuu might even be a playboy himself anyway.

I calmed myself down as I finally reached the cafe, as I walked out of the car I immediately saw Giyuu and forgotten all of my worries and anger...he looked so handsome that I couldn't take my eyes off him, my cheeks started to burn while I was staring at him which made me feel like I was in heaven.

Until I snapped myself back into reality and shrugged it off, trying to hide my blush as I went into the cafe...Giyuu immediately met my eyes and he patiently waited for me as I ordered my drinks upfront.

Giyuu's outfit of the day

I finally finished ordering and sat down with Giyuu who was across the table, I started to speak with him about all sorts of different topics that I had in mind for a conversation with him such as work, patients and other stuff