Chapter 10, Arcade twisted love

THIRD PERSON POV

After the accident and the funeral, Sanemi started to regain back his energy and tried to go out more often to get through his grieve of Kanae's death while Shinobu started to get her feet back up and started going back to work with a gentle smile on her face most of the time.

Kanao on the other hand, was cheered up by her best friends and she started to slowly grow to love Tanjiro in a romantic way which Tanjiro noticed but didn't say anything as he also had fallen in love with Kanao romantically...she now was always picked up by Shinobu who always had a gentle smile on her face which reminded her of Kanae who always smiled sweetly once she picked Kanao up from school.

SHINOBU POV

It was finally Saturday and almost time to go to the arcade with Giyuu, I made a few adjustments on my hair and outfit as I went downstairs to pick a shoe or a heel to wear. Kanao came downstairs and complimented my appearancd which made me wonder, I should get a butterfly hairclip for Kanao...I would love to give one of Nii-san's butterfly hairclips but I did not receive the hairclips.

It was odd until I suddenly heard the doorbell ringing which made me say goodbye to Kanao before exiting the house with my purse, I slowly got into Giyuu's car as I slowly examined his outfit...he looked too handsome and muscular. I suddenly felt a muscular touching my bottom hair, I turned to look and saw Giyuu admiring my beautiful hair.

Shinobu appearance of the day

Giyuu appearance of the day

"Shinobu...your hair is beautiful.." Tomioka-san said, which made me blush as he stared deeply into my eyes. I smiled at him gently with my red cheeks as he let go of my hair and started to drive off, I decided to go onto my phone and message Mitsuri...I recently heard Kanao and Mirsuri talking with each other the other day while Mitsuri visited us about how Mitsuri would like to try for a child.

SHINOBU PHONE POV

Mitsuri Kanroji 🍡

Shinobu: Konichiwa Mitsuri! :) {SEEN}