Chapter 13, Cupid & Poison Rain.

THIRD PERSON POV

After a few days of work, it was finally Saturday. Shinobu was thrilled that she would finally meet the dream man that she desires...although, her excitement would come to an end once she finally meets her dream man.

SHINOBU POV

I was finally going to meet my dream man! I was too excited that I lost track of time, it was already 6:15 PM. I quickly dashed into my bathroom and got dressed in my finest dress, the location that Mitsuri sent me was one of the most famous and fanciest restaurant in Japan...this guy i'm about to meet will sure change my life forever, Tomioka-san and Douma would even stop bothering me once they see my future boyfr- ahem...let's not get carried away.

Shinobu's outfit of the night
(Ignore the bottles of poison & the small pouch that's attached onto her leg.)

I ran downstairs and saw Kanao with Tanjiro, watching a romantic movie together

I ran downstairs and saw Kanao with Tanjiro, watching a romantic movie together. I couldn't bother seeing them together so I went out and drove off in Kanae's car, I'm guessing that Kanae is really delighted that I'm finally meeting the man of my dream's...I hope she's doing well up there in the beautiful promised land. It was a long 12 minute drive, but when I finally reached the place...I saw Mitsuri waiting for me infront of the restaurant, I checked the time and saw that I was 3 minutes early but I didn't care.

I parked my car in the parking area and ran to Mitsuri, leaving me exhausted and breathless. Mitsuri allowed me to catch my breath until I asked "so, wheres my dream man?" leaving her giggling..."he's at the top floor, the personal VIP seatings!" so, he can afford that too? Interesting. I nodded and followed her all the way up to the balcony which is the personal VIP seatings, there I saw...TOMIOKA-SAN?!! Is this some kind of joke.

I stared at Mitsuri with my furious facial expression which left her dripping in sweat while kindly smiling at me, why the hell would I ever go on a date with Tomioka-san. But he did fit the description that Mitsuri mentioned about my type of ideal man which made me blush a little, but I shook my head and stared at him in disbelief...gosh, don't even get me started with our past incident.

Tomioka-san signaled me to sit down on the free chair that was across the table but I shook my head in disabled, I was about to leave until Mitsuri grabbed my hand and forced me to sit across him. I sat across him and felt like I was being held on hostage but I didn't care, I don't want to speak to him...nor sit across him. He felt like the worse person to be with after our past incident, but what does he want from me? Does he want to try to work this out? Because I'm not giving in on him.

"Kocho, I'm sorry that you got the wrong idea about what happened between me and you.." Tomioka-san said, "did I really get the wrong idea, or am I just dumb?" I asked. He slowly grabbed my hand, "Kocho, your not dumb nor stupid...I just need you to listen to my explanation.." Tomioka-san spoke...leaving me feeling confused and angered at the same time but I agreed to listen to him anyway.