Chapter 8, Wisteria memory

THIRD PERSON POV

Many hours went by as the four of them sat in the waiting room, impatiently waiting for Kanae's news.

KANAO POV

I was still sitting down in the waiting room with Sanemi, Giyuu and Shinobu...Shinobu fell asleep on Giyuu's shoulder, Giyuu fell asleep on Shinobu's head while Sanemi was looking down on the floor looking furious and upset of the accident. I wouldn't blame Sanemi, Kanae and him decided to get married in 4 months ever since they got engaged after 6 years of dating.

I decided to use the ladies restroom and walked out of the waiting room, as I was walking pass the patient rooms...I suddenly bumped into Rengoku who was in his surgery uniform with his gloves, surgeon cap and a mask. Rengoku immediately looked down at me and brightly smiled at me, "Hello Kanao! What are you doing walking around?" I didn't have any tears that was streaming down my cheeks left, so I told him that I was just trying to find the ladies restroom which made him tell me where it was...then he waved goodbye and left me.

I walked down the hall as I thought about the memories where me, Kanae and Shinobu were together...happily enjoying our lives together even if we knew that our parents never came back, Kanae was always like our mother and Shinobu was always like a big sister to me...which made me think that if Kanae doesn't survive, the world will turn black and white for me, Shinobu and Sanemi which I didn't like thinking about until I heard a message notification popped up from my phone...it was Tanjiro, I decided to reply it.

KANAO PHONE POV

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro: Kanao! Are you alright? It seems to be raining heavily...

Tanjiro: Kanao? Are you there?

Tanjiro: Kanao...you always reply me fast whenever I send you a message, are you okay?..

Tanjiro: Kanao...please tell me your alright!

Tanjiro: Is there something going on?

Tanjiro: Kanao...?

Tanjiro: Kanao please be safe, the weather conditions are really worrying nowadays..

Tanjiro: Kanao, I'm really worried about you.

Kanao: Sorry Tanjiro...I didn't see your messages..{SEEN}

Tanjiro: Are you sure? It seems like there's something more to it...are you okay?

Kanao: No..{SEEN}

Tanjiro: Whats wrong Kanao? You can tell me anything if your comfortable with me..

Kanao: ...can I let you know later?..{SEEN}

Tanjiro: Of course, let me know once your ready to speak to me...feel better soon! ❤

Tanjiro: Hey Kanao! Sorry to bother you, are you feeling better now?..

Kanao: Not really...would you like me to explain what happened?..{SEEN}

Tanjiro: Yes please, Kanao.

Kanao: My older sister Kanae got into a serious car accident which led her to the hospital, I believe she's still in the emergency room...{SEEN}

Tanjiro: I'm so sorry Kanao, I wish I was there to hug and comfort you...

Kanao: It's okay Tanjiro, I'm sure she will survive...{SEEN}

Tanjiro: Hope your doing alright, lots of love from me to you! ❤❤❤