Chapter 12, Your sweet gift

THIRD PERSON POV

After Mitsuri and Giyuu planned with each other on how to persuade Shinobu to meet Giyuu up, it was finally time to pursue the plan...of course, they told Kanao about the plan so that she wouldn't tell anything about the gifts and other stuff to Shinobu.

SHINOBU POV

As I was walking down the hospital corridors, I saw Tomioka-san speaking with Rengoku but I just ignored them as Tomioka-san saw me and kept staring at me until I was long gone from his sight. I sighed, why did he always have to appear infront of me? I didn't do anything bad to him...was it wrong of me to stand up for myself about the incident between me and Tomioka-san? Obviously not.

I walked into my office and packed up my things because I was given an early leave by Tomioka-san for some reason, I bet he's just trying to apologise to me in all sorts of way but none of these little gifts from him are going to make me forgive him. He broke my heart, what am I supposed to do? Forgive him and let him break my heart again? NO! I am not letting that happen again...he has lots of girls who are in love with him but he just keeps sticking to me like glue.

I finally finished packing my bag and left the hospital, I walked to the car that used to be Kanae's car but now its my car. Its been over a month, and yet I can't place Kanae's death in the past...it just hurts too much to even drive her car since it was one of the things that reminded me of her. As for Sanemi, I know that now he's back at work...but sometimes he comes over to visit just to check up on me and Kanao, including to be in the environment that he missed dearly...which is Kanae's house, but now her house is in my name.

After 20 minutes, I finally reached back home to find...flowers and a teddy bear infront of my door porch? Whats going on. I picked both of the gifts up and went into my house it, I placed it down on the dining table and saw a note inside of the beautiful boquet of flowers...I picked up the note and read it.

"Dear Shinobu, it's me Mitsuri! I decided to buy a boquet of flowers for you and a cute little teddy bear...I know that things have been tough for you lately and I can understand that. I've decided, why not set you up a blind date? He's tall, handsome, muscular and has a gentleman personality too! If your up for it, just message me...I'll be waiting! Love, Mitsuri Kanroji."

Hm...I mean I would like to move on from Tomioka-san, and she did say this guy has a gentleman type of personality...so I'm guessing he would be more loyal then Tomioka-san and Douma. Alright, I'll do it...I picked up my phone and messaged Mitsuri.

SHINOBU PHONE POV

Mitsuri Kanroji 🍡

Shinobu: Mitsuriii!

Mitsuri: HELLOOO!!!! Did you get my gifts and message? Hehehe! ^v^

Shinobu: Yes, thank you for buying me those gifts...you shouldn't have! {SEEN}

Mitsuri: Hehe! Sorry, just felt kind of upset that my bestest friend is upset...so its just a cute gift! 💗

Shinobu: Your the sweetest, anyways...I'll be up for your little surprise blind date for me. {SEEN}

Mitsuri: REALLY?! THATS FANTASTIC! Not to mention, he's really rich...so I'll send you the location for the blind date, meet me there at 6:40 PM on Saturday and I'll bring you to him! ><

Shinobu: Roger that, see you on Saturday. 💜 {SEEN}

Mitsuri: Bye byeee! 💖

--------------------------------------------------------------

I squealed as I placed my phone down and twirled around, but made sure I wouldn't hit anything. I was going to finally meet a man that would treat me like his princess! I believe he's a lot better then Tomioka-san and Douma. This guy i'm about to meet on Saturday is going to light up my mood for sure, after all...he's rich, tall, handsome, muscular and he has that personality that every woman desires to date...maybe I'll even marry him and have kids with him in the future! Gosh, he's definitely my dream man.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooo everyone! Sorry that this is a short chapter, the next chapter will definitely be way longer then this chapter. Just a quick fun fact! The boquet and teddy bear was actually bought by Giyuu, isn't that awesome? Hehe! See you in the next chapter, bye bye!