Chapter 14, Eventful case

⚠️KIDNAPPING⚠️

THIRD PERSON POV

It had been hours since Shinobu went missing, Kanao knew that something wasn't right since Shinobu would always be back home before her...so she called the police and Giyuu.

KANAO POV

The police officers finally arrived as I got up from the couch, shaking in fear and confusion...I don't want anything to happen to Shinobu wherever she is. The police officers started to question me while some other police officers searched around the neighbourhood, then I saw Giyuu who was standing outside...speaking to the police officers.

"I don't know what happened, I was at someone house to visit them but when I got home at 9:00 PM....she wasn't there except for her car.." I told one of the police officers, they took note and told me to stay put as they went over to the other police officers. Then I saw Tanjiro running up towards me from his house that was only a few blocks away from me, he finally hugged me when he reached me...which made me sob into his shoulder.

GIYUU POV

I felt like the whole world crushed me, no one has any idea of where Shinobu went. I stared at the investigators who were speaking to the police officers, I decided to grab my phone and try to call her or text her...I gulped as I rang her and placed my phone next to my ear. "TOMIOKA-SAN!" I heard, I immediately widened my eyes as I heard her..."SHINOBU ARE YOU OKAY?!!" I asked in a worried state.

"TOMIOKA-SAN PLEASE I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME BEFORE THEY COME BACK TO TAKE ME TO AN ILLEGAL ORGANISATION, THEIR GOING TO SELL ME TO THEM...PLEASE FIND ME BEFORE I'M TAKEN AWAY, I JUST SEARCHED UP THE LOCATION IM AT...ITS {*****} QUICK!"

That was the last thing I heard before Shinobu hanged up as I heard bits of footsteps from her audio in the phone call. I dropped my phone into my pocket and shouted, "SHINOBU IS AT {*****} HURRY!" I teared up as everyone including me, Kanao and Tanjiro dashed into the police officer vehicles...the sirens of all the police officer vehicles went off as they all drove in full speed to her location.

Kanao was cuddled up into Tanjiro as Tanjiro rubbed her back in circulation motion, worried for Shinobu. I was sitting next to both of them, feeling afraid that Shinobu could've been taken away already...what if they already did something bad to her? What if we don't make it there on time? Gosh, it's alright...everything will be okay. I picked up my phone and tried to message Shinobu, but she didn't reply...I was in fear and axienty for her.

I suddenly heard all of the police officers, getting out of their vehicles and holding up their guns as they all barged into the building where Shinobu was. "Tanjiro and Kanao, you stay here...its not safe to come out right now, ill be back." I spoke, they both nodded in agreement and I left the police vehicle that I was in...and ran towards to the scene.

I saw Shinobu laying on the cold ground with a bleeding forehead and ripped clothes as the criminals were getting arrested, I immediately ran towards her...holding her tight in my muscular arms. "T-Tomioka-san?..." she spoke in her weak voice, I touched her cheek gently as spoke..."yes, its me Kocho.." before she blacked out. I hugged her as I sobbed, knowing that she's going to be okay and that the ambulance were finally on their way...some of the police officers came over and handed me a cloth to stop the bleeding from Shinobu's forehead.

I thought that she was going to get abused or worse by those criminals as I stopped her forehead bleeding with the cloth that one of the police officers handed to me, I finally heard the ambulance sirens as I carried her in bridal style and placed her in a stretcher as the paramedics carried her into the ambulance and drove off with her in a stretcher. I sighed in relief, knowing that it was finally over...I went back into the same police vehicle that Kanao and Tanjiro were in.

Tanjiro stared at me in relief after watching everything that happened from windshield of the police vehicle, I nodded...signaling him that Shinobu was fine. I decided to leave Kanao with Tanjiro since Tanjiro had a huge family that could welcome her while Shinobu was at the hospital, Kanao wouldn't be able to stay at home alone...I thanked all the police officers after a long night and they all left as I went back into my house, went upstairs, changed into my pajamas and fell into a deep sleep in my comfy bed.

As long as Shinobu is okay, I'll be okay too.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Helloooo everyone! This chapter is quite eventful, am I right? I did not want to push anymore details further because I know that it would be uncomfortable for some readers who are currently reading this story right now! Thank you for everyone who is supporting this story right now, I appreciate all of you...sorry that this is a short chapter! The next one will be longer, ciao! ♡