December 2017

--- December 5th - Tuesday ---

-2:01 pm-

Liza, osk, Emma and her bf are out somewhere.
and Jules, Zion and Xav came over today. along with crystal and Jade being here, we've all been hanging out all morning but like an hour ago I broke away from the group to just be alone.

Everyone's upstairs in peeps room. probably hotboxing it by now but I've just been sitting in the living room crying a bit and looking at my mother's Facebook. this has become my new hobbie these past days.

I hate her so much.. it's hard to continue to love her.. but somehow a part of me manages to do so.

-
every now in then especially around times when you're supposed to be with family and seeing gus with his..

it makes me reminisce on old good times with her.

-

taking a quick sip from the mini bottle of vodka. I set it down to pick up my water. still scrolling through her Facebook, I stopped as soon as a notification popped up. she had posted something new.

I quickly went to it just to see what it was.
I don't care about her or anything... I'm just nosy.

-

looking at it, it's just holiday pic of her, her husband and the baby bump.
but what I really didn't expect her to tag someone in caption, maybe her husband but to see crystals @ with a imy next to it..  it really took me back.

"what the fuck..?" I mumbled to myself. now I have to investigate.

I pressed the comments to the post and as I was hoping not to see,
fucking crystal commented on the post.

'I love you. miss you '

I wouldn't think today I would be getting pissed at a comment, especially something like that. but I have a good reason to be pissed. crystal herself said she was done with our mom and she wouldn't ever speak to her again.

she's a fucking liar.

---

"that.. bitch-" I spoke low, throwing my phone onto the couch. I made my way out of the living and stomped upstairs.

-

"crystal." I yelled, swinging open the bedroom door. everyone immediately got quiet, stopping what they were doing to just stare at me with heavily confused expressions, peep looked at me and asked.  "yo- u good?". 

"why the fuck did u comment that bullshit under that bitches post." I say, ignoring peep and death staring crystal. her face immediately went into and annoyed look before staring at me as if I was crazy.

"what the fuck are you talking about?.. and stop yelling at me." she responded with attitude.

"you KNOW what that bitch did to me and you're still fucking talk to her?!"

"who- oh..mom? uh-okay Gia I know and I'm sorry I didn-"

"NO- YOU'RE A FUCKING BITCH- SHE ABUSED ME CRYS?!"
tears were beganing to form in my eyes.