Thanksgiving pt2

Emma's boyfriend Gionnie

 [ 21 - insta : ggrahkavelli ]

Thursday - 2:50 pm
___________________________

Everyone had arrived about an hour ago. it was just Gus and Osk-s Grandma, Grandpa and home town friends. since they came everyone ate, talked and enjoyed eachothers company.

I did as well. kinda. I sorta disappeared after the clock hit 2:30. Gus is hanging out with Emma, his friends and her boyfriend so I'll let him be. surprisingly Gus hasn't shown any sign of him being triggered by her boyfriend being here.
thank god. dont want something else to be depressed over.

I've been sitting on the roof. Tho its freezing out here.. I need time to myself. I can't stay in Gus-s bed all day being insecure and depressed. He'd just force me to get up and do something. so the roof has became.. the bed.. my very cold bed.

I've been smoking back to back.
drinking, smoking and maybe Gus has been my escape from my shitty mind and dumb reality.

-

~ I'm surprised no one has noticed that Im-  ~

My thoughts were cut short as the voices of Gus and Emma became loud in the silence. I tuned out my thoughts to really listen to what they were talking about. I wonder if he knows I'm on the roof.

- PEEP -

"Im jus goin thru some shit right now Em..it's nothing." I scooted farther onto my bed, so did Emma. she looked at me sympathetically as she gently rubbed my arm.

-

I hadn't told her why I was actually crying. it would make things awkward.
at least I think it would. it's weird to tell her that seeing her kiss her new guy triggered something in me to the point where I'm in tears.

it was bad enough just seeing her interact. Then they kissed.

I had never seen her with another guy let alone kiss one.

just seeing that brought feelings I didn't think would come out today. feelings I thought were sorta gone. already dealing with the shit I've been trying to forget about I guess seeing her kiss him made everything I was holding back spill out.

-

"I know it's Gionnie Gus..I seen how u looked at me after I kissed him."