I'm okay with this

January 15th, Monday
9:00 am

- GIA -

*cough cough*

I woke up to a obnoxiously loud sound of someone hacking up their lungs.
sitting up, I rubbed my eyes of left over sleep. I looked to the bathroom where the noise was coming from. there peep was, standing kinda hunched over the sink. still making the sound. "what are you doing Gus." I called out to him, my voice low and slightly raspy from just waking up.

"I threw up." he replied dryly before letting out a short giggle then continuing what he was doing. I immediately got out of bed to go see if he was alright.
"why..." I spoke, as I walked into the bathroom. he stayed hunched over. not looking up at me at all. he shook his head slightly. I placed my hand on his back and began gently patting it.

"I don't know what happened..I jus woke up and I had to throw up.. I'm good now." he said, finally standing up fully. I backed away a bit, leaning on the doorway. my eyes trailing up n down his body. He turned to me. stretching and yawning. "you're cute.. lets go eat." He fastly said, before laying a kiss on my forehead and leaving the bathroom.

- time skip -
9:51 am

"hurry hurry get it.. I'm gonna drop it." Gus laughed, holding out his arm for me to grab the plate. I had already filled two plates worth of the hotels breakfast for me to hold and Gus decided to get three plates worth for him.
"my arms are full-.. why'd u get three?!" I laughed as well, quickly trying to grab his plate before he actually dropped it. "my bad ..you know there was hella options- I had to get everything." He said, playfully rolling his eyes.
"mm." I replied.

-

( at a table )

"so.. how do you feel about ..you know- you performing and being on the road again." I say, setting down my fork. I looked up from my plate to look at Gus. He looked at me and smirked before answering. "I don't know.. I'm kinda nervous ..excited too- kinda haven't really.. processed it all.. it's gonna be wayyy bigger crowds.. a lot of people and my fans to see..and I don't even know if most might hate me still .. I haven't really made it up to them.." he spoke. as he played with the cut pieces of his food. "I gotta do something I just don't know what exactly.." Gus continued.

"shit- a party..slash meet and greet?.. I don't know..but we could invite hella people.. and take pictures ..fucking hand out a hundred dollar bills ..and that's how we'll make it up to them..fuckin genius idea." I chuckled, nodding my head a bit. Gus laughed as well. He shook his head before grabbing his empty plate and sitting on top of the other. "you're like a fuckin genius Gia- woah." He giggled as he picked up all of our plates and stood up from the table.

"thank you thank you." I laughed.

( back in the room )

I sung loudly as I listened to the music that blasted thru my headphones.
only thing keeping me company as I packed me and peeps stuff by myself. I've been in my own mind, dancing around the room whilst folding shit into the duffle bags

-

the song finally stopped playing and for the few seconds i could hear before the next song blared, was a short giggle from Gus, in the other room. I smiled slightly at hearing him laugh.

I took my headphones completely off, set them down onto a pile of Gus's unfolded shirts before heading to see what Gus was laughing about.

-

I opened the door slightly. revealing Gus who was laying on his stomach with his feet kicking in the air. he giggled continuously as well as the person he was FaceTiming did. from seeing the screen I could tell it was Makonnen.

"yea.. bro I miss you a lot but.. I'm wit my girl in this hotel.. we're leaving soon..goin back to LA n shit." He spoke low before rolling over on his back. I opened the door fully, so he could notice that I was in there.

He looked at me quickly. flashing a quick smile to me before focusing back on Makonnen. "what time were we supposed to meet the driver." I whisper shouted to Gus as I walked further into the room. He quickly responded with. "11:30."

I nodded, walking over to the bed and laying next to him.

-

~ for the past minutes of I've been responding to comments on my new post I just posted minutes ago, of Gus and me. along with the ones on my other post before that ~

(posts in the next chap)

"alright.. I'll text you in like 20 minutes.. love you- ..bye" Gus lastly said before hanging up the phone. he lightly thru his phone away from himself before rolling over to attack my chest/breasts with his lips.
I giggled and squirmed a bit at the slight tickling feeling from the kisses.

--

"I really want you to come to LA wit me G." he spoke low as he snuggled his face into my chest and wrapped his arms fully around my torso.
"I don't know what ima do without you just being around me.."

"I know but.. you'll have company peep and as soon as you land in LA I'll be in be there." I say, rubbing my fingers thru his hair. "yes okay..so are you Okay with all this..? I know how you hate when I'm on the road...and that's mostly my fault- my bad." he chuckled a bit.

"I'm okay.. I think."

"It's okay if you aren't..I understand.. I'll cancel going with-"

"nO-.. noo.. you're goinggg.. I'm completely fine okay?"

He looked up at me and nodded. "Okay."

-

am I okay?

I feel like I am

I'm sad he's leaving.. he's gonna be away for so long

I'm never okay when he's on tour. I get scared of the thought of him being away from me for so long. he could do anything... anyone..

and I wouldn't know..

but this isn't about me.. touring is apart of his job..

..I'm okay with this

I am..

I have to be..

---
Ty 4 reading ♥︎

 sorry for taking so long 😫