Chapter 45: Fight me

((Short chapter))

Thorin PoV

I looked at Violet wide eyed with my lips slightly parted. Her body looked beautiful, putting aside her bandages and scars. "V-Violet what are you doing?" I asked looking away, unsure of what to do. Suddenly her soft hand took mine and began trailing it down her waist and around, placing my hand on her rear. "Oh come on, do you not want me?" She asked. Her voice clearly drunk. "O-of course I do, however..." I said covering my eyes with my free hand. "Violet I will not take you drunk." I said. "Thorin! Please! Please take me!" I heard her begging as her hand released mine and grabbed the shirt on my chest. "Violet n- agh!" I yelled as I was suddenly tackled to the ground. "Violet!" I yelled. I suddenly heard Violet laughing. "Oh come onnnnn is the big bad dwarf King afraid of a girl?" She teased. "I'm not! But I'm not going to use you!!" I said holding her waist tightly trying to hold her off of me. Suddenly she stopped, our position was rather...I don't know how to put it but it needed to stop. I sat on my rear while her legs straddled my left thigh, while her hands where pressed against my lower stomach while she arched her back slightly...pushing out her breasts seductively. "I'm sorry but I-" "fight me." She bluntly said. "Excuse me?" I asked. Suddenly she held up her fists in a clearly joking way. "Fight. Me." She said with a grin. I raised an eyebrow. "Ye don't want to fight me lass." I said, my hands on her waist, keeping her steady. "Bring it on...old man." She said. I laughed and instantly sprung up throwing her onto the bed. "You asked for it!" I yelled running to her about to dive, though as I did she nailed her feet into my stomach, springing me right over her and onto the floor on the other side. "HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" She burst out laughing holding her sides. I raised an eyebrow and decided to act hurt to see what she'd do. I held my arm careful and groaned in pain. Slowly the laughter quieted down. "T-thorin...?" I heard her ask. I groaned in return. "Did I actually hurt you?!! I'm so sorry!!!!!" She yelled running to me and falling to her knees. I took this as my chance and scooped her from her waist, flipping her upside down pinning her to the wall by her ankles. "Hey!!!!!! Not *hic* cool!!!!!!" She yelled and punched my legs. "Yeah yea. You need to sleep." I said flipping her onto the bed. "What if I don't want to?" I asked. I grinned and pulled back the covers of the bed and slid her refusing body under. "Hey!!! I'm not sleeping unless you are too!" She fussed. "I am so calm your head." I laughed as I undressed into my boxers and got into the other side. Within an instant Violet sat up, a prominent pout on her face. "What is it?" I asked. "Why don't you want to have me?" She asked quietly. I sighed and sat up, pulling her back against my chest. "Of course I want you...however I'd like for you to remember it the next morning." I said before kissing her temple. She sighed and seemed to drop the entire thing. We laid back down, my arm wrapped lovingly around her while she hugged my waist.
"I have a plan." I said quietly. "What?" She slurred, sounding half asleep. "To get around Thranduil." I said. She nodded. "I will send you with enough money to purchase a house in the shire. You will go back with Bilbo and Gandalf. Pick out any house you like and move your things from your old one into the new one. I will come to the shire and get you after I finish settling my affairs in Erebor." I said. "And we can ride back to Erebor together?" She asked. I nodded and grinned. "That...sounds wonderful now you better shut that sexy voice of yours up, some people are trying to sleep." She muttered reaching up and poking my cheek. I smiled and Held her hand against my chest, closing my eyes. "Aye, sure. Whatever you wish my love." I said calmly before going to sleep...only after getting past Violets drunk snoring which quickly erupted.