02

*Perseus*

Next morning ,when i entered the class.Same things happen as yesterday.I was sitting alone.But everyone was kind to me.Sometimes they came to me and talk.I also talk to them.

Now I was felling free to talk.I didn't feel much awkward like before.It was good.

Suddenly a teacher came inside our class."Class your section is being divided soo now you can settle in your class.Your room is in the front of this class"teacher said by pointing his finger towards the class in front of us.

There were too much hustle-bustle in the class like they are going to be ready for a world war 3. I didn't knew what was happening.Than i ask a boy who was sitting beside me.

" Hey! Why are making too much noises like this.This is soo weird"I asked him with a questionable look on my face."Our section was combined with our other section and now we are getting seperated from that and they are soo happy about that"He replied.

I didn't even knew that i was in the other section.That's why I was wondering there are too much students in our class.As soon the teacher left Everyone pack and pick up their bags and rushed to the class.But i was like a tortoise.I slowly packed my bag and also walked towards the class.

When i entered that classroom, it was spacious and has too much empty seats.As I get to know by that boy that soo students of our class was not coming soo that's whyy there are too much empty seats and today it get much than yesterday soo we are shifted.The boy with whom I was talking was too much kind.I have never seen a person like him that care this much of his classmates. He was cute but a little bit rude.Well, I was this stupid that I didn't even ask his name.

But fortunately, he was sitting alone and i was also alone so I sat next to him.He didn't say a word that why did i sat here,there are too many seats.That's why i like him.But still i ask."Hey, can I sit with you or is there anyone whom you want to sit with" I asked."No,no there is no one who sits there you can sit here it's not a problem."He replied with a smile on his face.

And today I was getting bored in every lecture.and now it is  Mrs Vendetta lecture.And in yesterday class of her i literally fell asleep soo i don't like her even.She is too strict and shouts on everyone but sometimes it becomes funny.And now i think am again going  to sleep.

Finally her class was over.After handling too much difficulty of forcing myself not to sleep.But still i slept for 10 mins and that was enough for me.And i never fell asleep in class,never ever if it is going boring .But this was my 2nd or 3rd time.

Again the lunch time came, As usual I was sitting alone and eating my lunch peacefully.Because the guy who was sitting next to me was not in class. He went outside with his friends but don't even bother to ask me.Well, it's his wish he want to or not .There was boys who were making too much noises in the class.I don't know why are they playing in the class.Did they see their classroom as a playground. They were playing with bag.

Ugh! Leave that who want to interfere in their stupid matter. When i turned back to eat my lunch.Suddenly a hard thing from back hit me."Ouch"I hissed in pain.When i turned behind there were the same boys who were playing with that bag.And the bag hit me soo hard that i think there would be a mark for sure.

"You! Don't you have eyes.Can't you see that someone is eating peacefully there.Is this the place of playing and is bag a thing to play"I shouted."Shut your mouth and eat your lunch.You are new so we are not saying anything"They said to me and again start playing with it."Whatever "I said while rolling my eyes.

"Ugh!Why is everyone too rude to a new student.Just be kind.You are talking to your classmate"I mumbled to myself and again start eating.

I sighed heavily."Finally,this horrible day has ended.I wish I could meet someone who could understand me better than these idiots present in the class.But what can i do with my fate?"I said to myself and flopped on the bed.

Next day,when i entered the class.A guy was sitting on my seat where I sat yesterday.I think that guy will be a friend of him.I can't even argue with him and there is no point of arguing Afterall it's his friend seat.Soo there was a empty seat beside him soo i sat there.The person who was sitting next to me yesterday didn't even talk to me today.

But there was something in that guy who came today.My heart flutters when i saw him.I feel something about him.And there is really something in him that attracts me towards him.But i didn't talk because I feel awkward to talk to someone that i don't know.But if i didn't talk how will I know him .

"Perseus,you can do it dude.Just go and speak some sweet words with him. It's too easyy"I said to myself.But as usual I didn't go and sit on my sit silently.

After sometime,When again Mrs Vendetta class came I was going to sleep.I just hope she does not mind it but she didn't see me at all. When i was about to sleep.A voice interrupted from behind

"Who the hell is this.They can't even see me sleeping peacefully"I was about to shout at that person.But I stopped when I saw his face.It was that guy which i was feeling awkward to talk.

"Hey dude!Are you new student here"He asked with a smile.

Whyy my heart is beating too fast.He is just a boy who wants to know about just a hello will be okay and than he will go back to his seat.

"Perseus,You can do it"I said encouraging myself.