18

*Perseus*

"What are you waiting for his face is not towards us.We have to go."I said to him but still he didn't move.

"Not without you and till you are not forgiving me."He said cutely that I can't say no to him.

"Ugh,why do you have to be like this at this moment.And you are so stubborn that you will not even move a bit from there."I said."Well,you are right.Soo will you forgive me?"He said with puppy eyes.

"Okay fine fine.You are forgiven.Now can we run to the class whether we are going to dead."I said in a running position.

He was just laughing at me.But I push him to the ground and now I was laughing at him.But still we managed to run away.

"I-if we wou-would stay there for a wh-while than we were no more."I said breathing heavily."Do-don't speak now first take a deep breath and than."He said.

I took a deep breath and than speak.We both were laughing after see each other face.

"Why are you blushing per?"He asked."What blushing?No why would I be blushing.Do my cheeks get red."I said checking my cheeks.

"Umm yeah a little bit."He replied with a smile."Why are you smiling like this.Do I look bad?"I said.

"No no who said this."He refused."Than why are you smiling like this?"I asked.

"Not in mood of telling."He said and went away with hands in his pockets.

I was still standing at that place from where he walked away.I was in processing for some minutes to think what has just happen.

"Wait for me.I am coming."I shouted from back."Will meet you in class but walk slowly whether mam will say you both went away without my permission."He said enough loud to hear me.

At home..

"Home sweet home."I said to myself after throwing myself on bed.

But still i have to take shower and eat something because I am very hungry.And than the my most favourite and peaceful work,My sleep.

*Buzz Buzz*

"Who is calling me now?No one wants me to take my beauty sleep."I said in a sleepy voice.

I was half wake up but not able to see who the hell was calling me.

"Hello!"I said but no one speak."Hey!"I again call.

"If you don't have anything than why the hell you called me."I shouted on whoever was he/she.

"Perseus!Is this the way of talking.Don't you know with whom you are talking."She shouted on me.

It was a girl voice.But still i don't recognise who was she.

And than put down my phone from my ear and saw that person name.

"I am going to die."I said to myself.

It was Mrs Maudie.......