15

*Perseus*

"How can someone be this cute and who can be angry with him.But still why does he shout on me.He should understand."I thought to myself.

"Ta-da food is here, get up and eat
something."Adonis said."I am not eating until you are saying sorry."I said crossing my arms.

"Soo I am also not eating until you are not eating."He said."Oh so than you can take this food and give back to them because I am not eating until you are saying sorry.So it means you are not saying sorry."I said handing over the bag in which food was placed.

"Don't be silly per.Just eat it."Adonis said."I said that I am not going to eat until you are saying sorry soo that's it."I said turning my face to the other side.

"Ugh!why is he so stubborn.I never ever deal with this kind of situation."Adonis mumbled to himself but i listened it.

"Did you say something?"I asked.He didn't say anything.

"Sorry."He said giving me food."Hey hey,what was this?I meant to say is to say  sorry by heart not just by saying it.Don't say if you don't want to."I said.

"I am really sorry Per,please forgive me.Pleasee."He said showing his puppy eyes."Fine fine.But don't even dare to do that again whether you will never be able to see my face."I said.

"Can we eat now? Because i am very hungry."He said."Ofcourse what are we waiting for."I said picking my juice bottle.

After eating and taking rest for sometime we went to classroom.I was kinda feeling better now.

"Are you okay now?Can we go back to classroom?"He asked with a worried face."Why are you making this face.I don't like that.See,I am totally fit and fine.let's go."I said getting up from the bed.

*Ring Ring Ring*

The bell rang as we put our feet outside the room.

"Umm,we are full now.So let's hang out today.Wanna go on a small date?"He said raising his eyebrow."Date?"I said being little shocked.

What is happening?Has he lost his mind.What does he meant by date? Several questions start coming out of my mind.I really want to ask him but i stopped myself.

"I-we-I mean you want to go on a date.And in school?"I asked.Because there is not even a good place in our school where we can be alone.

"Don't worry,I will take care of that.You wanna go with me?"He asked with a smirk."I want to say that thing when you ask me for food."I said and let him think that what i says.

"Than what are we waiting for, Let's goo."He said excitedly."I will fall down.Go slowly.I know you want a moment in which I fall down and you will have a reason to laugh on me.I knew everything."I said stopping him in the way.

"I won't."He said laughing on me and again dragging me.

"Adonis!Where are you going?"A person shouted his name from back.He turned back and saw that person.He leave me there and went to him.

"Wait for me here,I will come in 5 mins."He said and left.And once again I am left alone.

I waited for 15 mins,but he didn't come.He went with him and leave me here.I literally want to shout on him.He know that I am not familiar with his friends but he didn't understand it.

I went to classroom as I have no option left.And there was only Ivan who were sitting there.I don't want to talk to him.I go to my seat and put my head down on table.

"Get up from my seat."Ivan said.I slowly open my eyes and look at him."I said get up from my seat.I am sitting with Adonis.Go and find someone else to sit with."He again repeated.

"Ivan,I am not in mood of arguing.I am having headache so please let me take rest."I said and put my head down again.

"What's your problem Perseus.Do you write your name on this seat.Why are you not getting up after this much arguments."He shouted."And what's your problem,Why don't you leave me and Adonis alone.Can't you see me happy."I shouted back.

"Where is he?"He asked."I don't know where the hell he went.Just ask him and his friends who are surrounded by him."I said and left from there.