26

*Adonis*

I was thinking about her the whole time but suddenly his face came in front my eyes.And the the only things that came into my mind was‘How beautiful and adorable he is’..

"Where are you lost, handsome?"Perseus said and came out of my thoughts."Nothing, I just zoned out for a moment.And you call me handsome,You Perseus Alastair".I replied with a confusing face.

"Aren't you a handsome and cute boy?"He laughed."Stop buttering me okay.This is the words that are only meant to be said by her. Why would I even want to hear it from you." I said with a rude behaviour.But I didn't mean it because I was messing with him.

"So don't hear it who even told you to listen to a person like me.Right?"He said with a disappointment."Hey!Hey!I didn't mean to say anything like this to you.I was just teasing you.Please don't take it seriously. Please don't be mad."I Said with a smile and he smiled back.

"Aren't you happy with what i said earlier. And please don't lie.I can see what you want to say even if you don't say.I am not your best friend just by name.I know what's going through your mind,Idiot."I said."And if you know why don't you figure it out yourself and say something about that so that I can feel light too.Why I have to be in that situation where I don't know what to say and what to do.Actually I am soo confused here about my soo called feelings but how would you know because you fell so hard for that girl that you can't see me here.Do you even know how much you have changed. But you don't care because you gave all your care and love to her and what is left for me is Lie and a little trust that only i have and you lost it in me."He shouted.

And it just left me stunned there.He usually don't say anything like this and keep things inside but he finally talk about it.

"Per!Are you okay?What happened to you? And what feelings you are talking about?Do you have feelings for anyone?You can tell me.Do you hate her?Or is something else?" I asked so many questions that he was also confused what to say and answer first.

"Sorry,I think I say too much and i shouldn't have."That's all he replied."Goddamit Per, Don't you dare to say this words that it's nothing and everything is okay.I want an answer.Do you have feelings for any girl?"I again asked.

Per,please say that you don't have please.I want a answer that say noo i don't like anyone other than you... Because I like you and i am afraid that it will affect our friendship but if you said that I will also not hide my feelings anymore.I know that you also do.I only need to hear it.