23

*Perseus*

"Hey!Why are you calling me?I just got home and I met you in school but still you can't live without me."I texted him."I want to talk, nothing more than that.If you don't want to talk than sorry for interrupting."He said and ended the call.

What should I do with him.He doesn't even listen to me properly.I was too tired and i was going to say to him that I will call after sometime of taking shower but he will never listen me and now he will be sitting with that balloon face.Now I am also not going to call.

I wake up in the morning and Mom told me to do fast as I was late today.I quickly take shower, do my breakfast and ran away.My bus was waiting for me at the stop.

.........

"Hi Perseus."Axe said with a handshake."Hii! Why so alone in class.Where is everyone?"I asked."Kelvin doesn't come yet and Ivan and Adonis went outside.And i just came so i am waiting for them."He said.

"What the hell!"I said a little loud that Axe hear me saying that."What happened?Are you angry that Adonis and Ivan went outside together..?"He asked.

"No-no,Why would I be angry with it.He can do whatever he wants to do with his friends. Who I am to stop him from this."I said being a little sad and jealous too.Only I know that I was angry and jealous because I don't like Ivan this much and after hearing that Adonis went with him.I literally don't like it.

"You seem off after hearing it."Axe said. "Nothing,just have a small argument with someone."I lied.

I was sitting quietly in the class,as Adonis doesn't came yet.And Axe went with Kelvin. Ivan was sitting with Adonis.First i thought that I will not sit with him and now I am sitting with him.No matter what he can't be angry with me for soo long.

After sometime of waiting,our teacher came and they also.He came and sit with me without saying anything.And Ivan also doesn't say anything.And i gave up.I don't want to talk too.

"What happened?Are you sad?"He finally speak."What happened, Nothing.It's nothing. Why would I be sad."I said."Don't lie to me, Per.Atleast tell me the truth.And if you think that i am angry with you.So,No i am not angry with you.I was not at home yesterday. And you was tired too and i don't want to bother you.Don't be angry with me."He said with a smile.

"I am angry but not at that thing.I mean i was but after sometime i realised that i should not."I said."Than, what happen?"He again asked as he was not satisfied with my answer.