10

*Perseus*

"What the hell is he doing."I said. "Perseus,dinner is ready.Come down fast."My mom called me.

This stubborn person is never going to pick up my call.Now i will not call again.He will do it.

I put my phone on charging and went outside for dinner.We all sat together after a long time.Sometimes mom is  busy doing her works and dad, he is always busy in his office works.And i who is always left alone by everyone.Soo today I feel good that we are eating together.

After dinner,I was too tired.I straight went to my room and throw myself on bed...

"Morning honey!Wake up.You will be late for school."My mom said."Mom please let me sleep 10 mins more."I tried to convince mom."No.You have to wake up or I am going to pour a glass of water on you."My mom said pulling me from my arm to wake up.

After 5 mins i finally wake up.I get ready in 15 mins.I do my breakfast and was waiting for my bus to arrive.

"Perseus!"My mom called me from inside."Coming mom."I said and went inside.There my mom standing with my phone in her one hand.

"Don't you know to check your phone once that did someone messages or calls you.See there are 20 calls by Adonis and you was sleeping like a pig.It would be urgent that he calls you this much time."My mom shouted on me.

I always forget to check it.I didn't say anything to mom because it happened before that my dad calls me this much time and i didn't saw it once.This is a too much long story.

"I am sorry mom.I will be careful from now on."I said taking my phone from her hand."This is not the first time it's the fourth or fifth time you did this.Now call him and tell him that you was too lazy to pick up his calls."Mom said and left from there.

I quickly clicked on his contact and called him.He was not picking.I think he would have left for school i should meet him in school.

"Byee mom."I said.

*Esemary*

"Ori!Wait for me."I shouted from back."Come fast.Why are you soo lazy pig."Oriana said."When you became lazy like  boar and I wait for you."I said."Fine fine.I will wait for you from now on."Oriana said.

"Ese, Let's go inside.I can't stand anymore."Oriana said."Fine.Let's go I also can't stand there."I said and we both went inside.

"Perseus,first tell me why don't you pick up my calls."Adonis asked him.We both were standing near them and we can hear all the things they were talking.

"First you tell me darling why don't you pick mine.I called you first and with whom you was talking continuously for 2 hours."Perseus said crossing his arms.

He put his both hands around his neck."Do you feel jealous with whom I was talking for this long and that person was not you."Adonis said teasingly."Why would I feel jealous.I don't care with whom the hell are you talking.Why 2 hours,talk more than 2 hours.It's too less."Perseus said.