07

*Adonis*

"Axe,where did Perseus gone."I asked. "Didn't he meet you?I told him but i think he didn't pay attention to it.His parents came to take him with them."He said.

I was about to ask axe that did he tell something about me but unfortunately the bell rang.

I went home with a disappointed face. Mom asked me about how was my day.I was too tired to answer anyone.I straight went to my room,throw my bag on table and like bag i throw myself on bed.

In the evening,I was done with my homework.I was wondering what was per doing.Should I call him or not?.

I really want to talk to him about today. So I pick up my phone and clicked on Per contact without thinking I just called him.

"My bad luck.Why the hell is he not picking up my call.I tried the 7th time in last 2 hours.But no response and this thing broke my heart ."I said.

.............

*Oriana*

"Ugh!When is this Mrs Vendetta lecture is going to over.I am tired of it."I said putting my head on Esmeray shoulder."I am also tired of it.What can we do, nothing.We have to suffer."She said with a sigh.

After sometime,The bell rang and like always there was too hustle bustle in the class.

"Hey Ese,wait for me.why are you always in hurry."I shouted in the corridor.I forget that I was not at home not in class am in corridor where everyone can listen me."Ori,I waited 5 mins in the class but you were too busy to pack your back and teacher was saying to move fast and reach the ground."She said coming back towards me.

"Now let's go whether teacher will punish both of us.And then you will be the one scolding me why don't you tell me before."She said dragging me from the back."I am too lazy to walk on my own.Is anyone here who can help me in walking."I said."There is no one here Idiot.Only I am there and you know i will never approve for this You have to walk all alone.I mean with me."She said again dragging me to the ground.

Finally i reached there."Ese, Don't you think that Adonis not look too happy today.He is lost in his own world."I whispered in her ear."I also think soo.Because when I ask him for my notebook.He didn't say anything and return it to me by own.The person who never get up from his seat to give back someone things and can't live without talking to someone.He is silent."She whispered in my ear.

We both think for a while and than thought what will we do with him.He will be fine by himself.But after our long discussion on this stupid matter.We think the reason of his sadness is Perseus because he didn't came today and he was upset from him."How can someone became friends so easily and this much friendship that they both can't live without each other for one day."I said."I really think that something is different. Something is going between them.Do they like each other..."She said.

After our free period goes,I don't know when our school get over and we get to our buses."Byy Ese,See you tomorrow. Don't forget to call."I said hugging her."Well,I am not the one who forget you are the one who always forget."She said."Ese!I am not arguing now and don't force me too say who forget the most."I said crossing my arms."Fine fine.Byy ori."She said hugging me back.

*Perseus*

Since yesterday,I didn't hold my phone in my hands.I was just laying on bed and my eyes was stuck on the ceiling.I feel too bad for Adonis.I was the one who get upset by a silly reason.I didn't even meet him before going and what will he think.He will be sure that I am angry at him.And now,I am not allowed to get up from my bed and not to touch my phone.No matter how important it is. That's why I hate cough and cold.

"Mom!Can i please call my friend.I want to tell him that i am not coming."I shouted from my room."Perseus,I know how much you want to talk to friends. They will know by themselves.Now shut your mouth and rest.Don't talk much."Mom said from the door and took my phone from the side table and take it with her."You will get this when you will be fully recovered.And be ready you are going to school the day after tomorrow.Only one day off."Mom said and shut the door.

I spent my whole day sleeping in my bed.And thinking about Adonis and Axe.I didn't even tell axe.Mom didn't even give me my phone.I was getting bored.

"Honey,your phone is ringing.I think it's of your friends.Let me check."Mom said checking my phone."Mom! Let me talk to him.And i will ask for my homework too."I said snatching my phone from my mom hands."Okay.I am giving your phone back but don't use it much.It will make you health even worse."Mom said with a smile and left.

"If mom would see his name,i would not be there.I must be somewhere in hell."I said with a sigh of relief.

It was Adonis.Without thinking i picked up the call. But he........ and it hurts.I should not done this.

........