21

*Perseus*

I was sitting alone on my seat.Adonis went for basketball and he didn't let me go because I might again get faint and i was also feeling not well.I was not feeling well because I didn't slept the whole night.I was busy with my mom.And if he find that I lied he will scold me for sure.

"Axe,can you sit with me for sometime? Adonis is not here and I am getting bored."I asked him."Yeah sure why not."He replied and sit with me.

"Did you two fight?"He asked."No-no but why?"I said."He goes to play basketball alone and didn't take you that's why."He said."Oh,He didn't let me go because I was not okay."I said.

"Enough talking students. Concentrate on your studies."Mrs Maudie said."Yes mam."Everyone said.

"It's been 2 hours but he didn't come back. I am getting bored but he is enjoying playing basketball.Why don't he bring me with him.He is kinda jealous that someone will steal me from him."I said to myself and laughed.

"Why are you laughing,Per."A voice came from behind."Nothing just thinking about Adonis.I am missing him.He must be having fun with his friends not caring about me and I, sitting here alone and getting bored."I said to him.

"You are missing me?"I turned back to see him."Dammit,Adonis when do you come?"I said."Just when you said you were missing me."He said teasing me.

"Who said that I am missing a jerk like you.Go away,play with your friends.You don't need me anymore.I know."I said. "Enough with this emotional blackmail.I am sorry that i don't bring you and i didn't do anything with anyone.I swear." He said.

"Adonis!Get out of my class."Mrs Astoria said."I am sorry teacher.I will sit right now."I said.

"Okay okay,So students today we will read Physics Lesson no.3.Who will read?" Mrs Astoria asked.

"So Perseus,Stand up and start reading." She said."Yes teacher."I replied.

After reading,Teacher told me to sit down.And Adonis was laughing.She is strict but don't show it often they are very friendly.

"Adonis,you are laughing continuously. Don't you like your friend reading?"She asked."No-No teacher.Just remembers something that's why I laugh."He replied.

"You have a friend na I don't remember his name.You said he is coming back."She said."Yeah,he is coming but in December or January."He said.

"See Perseus his bestfriend is coming,he will leave you for sure."She said."No teacher,He will not leave me at any cost."I said confidently.

"Dare to leave me,you will see hell for sure."I said to him."I am not leaving you,who said that I am leaving you.I can't even think about leaving you."He said.

"Too cringy."I said causing him to laugh. "Don't worry.He will sit with Ivan.I will sit with you only."He said making the situation seriously.

"Enough, don't be too serious."I said."Okay,Fine.Let's go out now it's already lunch break."He said.