09

Adonis was shocked by seeing that person face.He was Perseus.He ran towards him and hugged him.

"Adonis!Leave me i can't Breathe." Perseus said catching his breathe."Oh,I am sorry.I was too happy to see you again.That's why I get over excited."Adonis said."It's Okay.I didn't mind you hugging me infact I also want to do that but you did it first."Perseus said hugging him again.

*Axe*

"How are you  Perseus?"I asked."All good.What about you.Did you take care of Adonis in my absence."Perseus said with a cute laugh."Ofcourse.Afterall he is  my best friend and specially when he is sad."I said.

*Knock Knock*

"Why all of you are standing in class.No one is allowed to stand without any reason in class.Got it."Mrs Maudie said with her angry tone.

We all sat on our regular place.I sit with Kelvin and Adonis with Perseus.Today Ivan was not present.

"Perseus,I don't wanna interfere in your matter.But I want to say Adonis is a very good person.And we are your friends.You are new to us soo we don't know how will you feel that's why we talk less.But if you feel uncomfortable or lonely when no one talks soo we will talk freely with you.And don't ever feel lonely.If Adonis is not here than we are."I said and turned back to my seat.

*Adonis*

"I-Uh-I mean I am really sorry Per.I will never do this again.But don't ever ignore me and my calls.I don't like and it feels like I am no one to.."I was cutted by a punch from Perseus."Idiot,if you once again say sorry or this emotional drama I will surely not took you.This is the 17th time from morning that you are saying sorry to me.I told you  that i was not mad at you.Now no sorry.Okay."Perseus said with a soft smile.And it melted my heart.

How can someone be this cute.Do I fall for him??

No...this can't be possible.He is just my friend.I mean my best friend.

We all were sitting together in lunch time.Our circle was filled with laughters.

"Wow!Adonis you are very good at making friends.And you both are too close."Oriana said."Afterall he is Adonis Adrastos.He can do anything."Esmeray said with a laugh.

"I just liked him at my first sight."He said casually."Really,than why don't you like that guy who is sitting beside you."Oriana asked."Ohh that guy,I am talking about him.I liked him at my first sight.He was looking too cute."I said teasing Perseus.

"Sivan!Your best friend is calling you.He said let's go out."Perseus shouted to call that guy."Hey hey,I was just kidding.Don't get upset.You are the only one I like."I said calming down Perseus.

"You bastard! Don't you dare to say this again whether you will be dead before going to your Sivan."Perseus warned me.

"Your Sivan?I don't even want to look at that guy and you are saying 'your sivan'. Let's goo why we are wasting time."I said dragging him."You was the one who started not me.Soo if you want to go than go to him."Perseus said going outside without me.

"Per!Wait for me.I was kidding."I shouted."I am not mad.But i will if you don't catch me till i reach ground."Perseus said running.A big smile appeared on my face and i ran behind him to catch him.

It was too fun in running behind him.We had too much fun in the ground.But when we were catching each other  Perseus was bumped into someone.And he fell soo badly on the ground.

"Are you okay?"I asked him.But I can't control my laugh after seeing his face."Get lost from here."He shouted.He was about to get up but again fall.This time he dragged me with him.So we both were laughing....

The day was well spent.This was the best day.But the day I met him.I can't forget that, never ever.It is one of my best memories.

At home

I reached home.I say hi to my Mom and my sister.

"Adonis,What happened to you today.You look very happy.Yesterday you were like a heartbroken person and today a happiest one."My mom asked me."Nothing mom,I always look happy but yesterday I was kinda sad."I replied normally.

"Don't be sad again.If you are, than tell me.And if not wanted to share with me than your sister is here.Don't be afraid of anything.You are my cute little boy."My mom said."Mom,I am not little now.And i will share everything with you that is bothering me."I said hugging my mom and going to my room.

I put my bag on my table and take a cold shower.

In the evening,I was done with my homework and suddenly my phone rings.

It was Axe.I think of Perseus but he didn't call.He must be busy in something.