12

*Perseus*

"Adonis,y'know yesterday-"I was cutted off by Kelvin voice."Perseus!You are sitting here for too long.Now it's my turn to sit with Adonis.Get up."Kelvin said.

"Why,I am not getting up.Do whatever you want.This is my seat."I said."Adonis say to him.I want to sit here."Kelvin said to Adonis.

"Just sit here.He will get up by himself."Adonis said and start talking to Axe."What the hell.Soo he want to taste my shoes by ignoring me.Don't think that i don't know what you are doing.Just .Adonis try me and you will regret for sure."I mumbled to myself.

"Wait Kelvin,You can sit there I will go and sit with Axe."I said and sit with Axe."Hi Axe."I said.

"Do you again fight with him?"Axe asked."No,He is teasing me soo I am simply  giving a gift in return for ignoring and teasing.He will never get what i am going to do."I replied.

"Adonis!Stand up.I am watching you for too long but i didn't say anything and now you are not stopping you are talking to him continuously when I am teaching you."Mrs.Vendetta yelled at him.

I was laughing at him but I stopped when I see his angry expression.And i again start laughing.

"Perseus,wanna join Adonis."Mrs Vendetta said."No teacher.I am sorry."I said.

He didn't talk.Why?

He was out in ground the whole day.and left without saying a single word.Atleast he should speak something.

*Esemary*

We were doing nothing else than talking to each other for whole day like always.

Not like that we don't study or something else.But still a thing called fun is must important in our life.

"Ese,Mrs Vendetta is teaching and she will again shout on us."Oriana whispered in my ear."Soo what,we will be out of the class or being scolded infront of all the class nothing else."I said casually.

"Yeah yeah,It will not affect anything right."Oriana said with a fake smile.

But at next moment it was real.We both were laughing like a idiot for 10 mins.I don't know how we controlled it but we did it....

"Adonis!Just talk to me.Why the hell are you avoiding me."Perseus yelled at him."What happened to both of them.Why love birds are not talking to each other?"I asked Oriana.

"How could I know that why are they not talking.And love birds?"Oriana asked."Yeah.They are our cute love birds.It must be a small fight."I said."Right,how can they be get seperate from each other.But I can't forget the way he looks at him.He didn't show but we can."Oriana said.

After lunch time.....

We again sat on our seats as our next lecture was going to start.

"Wait what!"Oriana said in shock."Ori!What happened and why are you in shock?"I asked her."Look at Adonis...He is literally lying on Axe lap."Oriana pointed towards him.

"He is really a playboy.First he sit with Axe then with Ivan and now with his Perseus.And currently lying on Axe."I said."That guy will never fails to do this.Perseus is dying to talk to him and he is laughing and talking with Axe.Too bad."Oriana said.

"Mr 144"I said with a smirk."Mr 144??"Oriana asked....