25

*Perseus*

"Why did you do all this?And what was the need of involving me?"I asked."Umm...You were mad at me,i think so and just want to cheer up your mood."I smiled.

"Cheer up my mood like this? Didn't you find any other way.I was about to get scolded.And you think it's joke."I said making  the situation a little serious."Calm down I don't want to do this.I don't have any bad intention like it's a normal thing what friends do."I explained.

"You calm down.I am kidding,you fool."I laughed at him."Okay Okay,Now are you feeling good?"He asked."Yeah,I am alright." I replied with a big smile.

"Look Per,I have something to tell you very important.I don't know how you will react about that and I also don't know that how will I tell you about that.It's a part of my life and without that i can't live.I hope you will understand.But let me prepare myself first and i will tell in break time."He said.

"I will always understand you Adonis.But just take that decision after seeing all the consequences."I said."Yeah,I am sure about that very much."He said excitedly.

There was still 1 hour in break and i was thinking continuously about what he says.I was thinking about what it can be and about what he is soo excited.I have seen him being excited but not this much.And he added important.

It was finally lunch time and without caring about anything I first ask him about that."Eat later but tell me first.I am being curious to hear it.I was thinking about this the whole time."I asked curiously.

"Umm..I-I like someone very much.To be honest it's been a year and I am sorry that I didn't tell you about that.I want to tell you about that but I never got any better time to talk to you about that.But please don't be mad at me.She is very important to me."He said and i just nodded my head in yes.

I don't know what i was feeling right now. A part of me was saying that it is not good.I was broken from that part and that part was my heart.It's hurts me.I don't know why but it feels like something else that i can't explain to anyone and not even to myself.But now i just want that i want all this as a dream.

"Where are you lost?"He said."Just thinking that it's been too long and you are telling me now.But no worry.I am happy for you that you find someone."I lied.

We start talking like nothing happened.But in actual my heart was still in pain.And the thing is that i don't know why it is happening?Am i in love with him? But how it can be...